Arsenal said on Friday that they will "remind players of their responsibilities" after a video emerged that appears to show a number of stars inhaling nitrous oxide.
It is believed that the likes of Aubameyang, Ozil, Alexandre Lacazette, Sead Kolasinac and Matteo Guendouzi began inhaling balloons containing nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, which is also commonly referred to as "hippy crack".
CCTV footage obtained by The Sun showed numerous club's senior players inhaling balloons of the gas (also known as "hippy crack") during a party which took place ahead of the start of the season.More news: Twelve killed during attempted bank heists in Brazil
Several players even appeared to lose consciousness after inhaling the gas.
The North London club sit in fifth in the Premier League table, only behind fourth-placed Chelsea on goal difference.More news: Donald Trump calls Rex Tillerson 'dumb as a rock'
"The players will be spoken to about this and reminded of their responsibilities as representatives of the club", read a statement on Arsenal's official website.
Nitrous oxide is legal to possess, but it is illegal to sell it or give away.
The Gunners are unbeaten in 20 matches in all competitions and take on Huddersfield in the Premier League on Saturday.More news: Australia passes data encryption law
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is not earning the plaudits his performances deserve, according to former Tottenham striker Peter Crouch.
- Teenager jailed for hoax bomb threats that caused Walsall College evacuation
- China launches rover for first far side of the moon landing
- The Gorgeous Nissan GT-R50 Enters Production
- Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 revealed, and it's only on Switch
- Man who ran over Charlottesville protester guilty of murder
- Airplane skids off runway while trying to land in heavy rain
- Schmidt scores twice as Knights beat Capitals 5-3
- Trump chooses chief of the Army to be top military adviser
- Tillerson: Trump 'undisciplined,' wanted to break law
- Altria investing $2.4B in Canadian cannabis producer Cronos