It's an official image filed with China's governmental telecommunication TENNA, which I've enhanced so you can clearly see the camera punchole on the phone's Infinity-O display. Either way, theres one Galaxy S10 model unaccounted for how many cameras will it have? Along with renders of the two devices, you can also see some seemingly third-party cases leaked as well.
Alleged Samsung Galaxy S10 Images Leak Highlighting Triple Rear Cameras
We can't confirm that these are authentic photos; there's even been suggestions that they are high-quality renders.More news: Six dead in stampede at Italian nightclub: Firefighters
But the bad news is that the Galaxy S10 will, just like all the other phones, drop the 3.5mm headphone jack.More news: Obsidian unveils sci-fi RPG that could steal Starfield's thunder
This is the new Samsung Galaxy A8S. That's not all, though, this variant of the phone is rumored to ship with support for 5G connectivity, and to include 12GB of RAM on the inside. The S10+ should be the top model with four cameras and a large curved screen.More news: Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Revs Up its Engine Once More
Different camera setups were used to differentiate the Galaxy S9 duo this year. Or it could be that we're actually looking at two different models. In one of the shots, the housing is the same color as the phone, and in another photo it appears black. This time with AT&T and the company plans to release it in 2019 in the US. All the Galaxy S10 units will include wireless charging, and it's quite possible that all of them will ship with in-display fingerprint scanners as well.
- Fatal brain-eating amoeba may have come from woman's neti pot
- Dragon Age 4 gets first teaser trailer at The Game Awards
- The Gorgeous Nissan GT-R50 Enters Production
- Trump Names State Department's Spokesperson Nauert as UN Ambassador
- Teenager jailed for hoax bomb threats that caused Walsall College evacuation
- Trump chooses chief of the Army to be top military adviser
- Florida woman slain in Costa Rica a ‘happy soul’
- Father's emotional plea as police have 'grave fears' for backpacker
- Tillerson: Trump 'undisciplined,' wanted to break law
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive adds battle royale mode, goes free-to-play