According to the Atlanta Journal Constitution, any items placed on layaway at the East Point and Douglasville stores before 9:30 a.m. December 6, were included in Perry's payments.
"Merry Christmas, everybody, you have to go into the Walmart and get your layaway, pay a penny - one penny - and you get your layaway", he grinned.
'I know it's hard times, a lot of people are struggling, ' he said.
'I have paid for all of your layaways for Christmas, ' said Perry.
"You gotta go into the Walmart, get your layaway, pay a penny, one penny, and you get your layaway", he continued. 'So, Merry Christmas to everybody'.Читайте также: Manchester United v Fulham
The segment aired on "Good Morning America" Dec. 6, when Benson was the only known Santa.
While Benson and Perry's efforts have been made public, the other individuals have retained their anonymity.
Like Perry, Benson had hoped to remain anonymous, but enough media outlets picked up the story that the New Orleans Saints confirmed her good deed on Thursday.
Benson is the sole owner of the Saints.
A Walmart manager at the Douglasville location said there's usually about 1,000 layaway accounts at the store during the holidays, according to the newspaper.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Pakistan to bring peace to Afghanistan through dialogue, PM says
- Alex Smith Battling Infection From Surgery on Broken Tibia, Fibula
- CNN’s NYC Headquarters Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- Arsenal Break Silence On Stars Filmed Doing 'Hippy Crack'
- College Station Students Remember George HW Bush
- AP top player Murray adds O’Brien; Tua wins Camp
- I've been in therapy for years: Jennifer Aniston
- Why have seals been getting eels stuck up their noses?
- What song is playing in the Mortal Kombat 11 trailer?
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital