To whet everyone's appetite, the brothers shared a new trailer that reveals details for the next chapter of the show.More news: ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
If you've got a Netflix subscription, you've probably watched all of Stranger Things, a nostalgia-tinged mystery show about alternate dimensions.
The Game will release on consoles and PC next year.More news: China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
The game is being developed by BonusXP who previously released the Stranger Things mobile game, and looks to be largely reminiscent of that title with upgraded visuals.
The new game will follow the events of season three, and will offer a cooperative style of play. Users will reportedly be able to take control of characters and go through some of the season's events, with surprises throughout. Since then, fans have received all kinds of merchandise - most of which you can find in this writer's home. Showrunners Matt and Ross Duffer may be denying us the Stranger Things season 3 trailer we deserve, but at least we can parse through the newly released Stranger Things 3: The Game trailer for clues about what we can expect. Maybe a new Netflix series trailer can give us an idea.? Will you be playing this game when it arrives on the Switch? Like the series itself!More news: Ocasio-Cortez Promises $15-an-hour Intern "Living Wage" (Math & Economics Disagree)
- Adonis Stevenson remains in 'critical condition' at Quebec University Hospital
- Liverpool lose Joe Gomez for six weeks
- Why have seals been getting eels stuck up their noses?
- CNN’s NYC Headquarters Evacuated After Bomb Threat
- Tyler Perry pays for everyone's layaway items at two Atlanta Walmart locations
- Real Madrid Midfielder Isco Alarcon Frustated Over Playing Time, Liverpool Links Continues
- Warren: Fury is Number 1 With Wilder, Joshua Now Sits at 3rd
- Infighting hits Merkel's party before vote on successor
- Trump says Mueller and Comey are 'Best Friends'
- Why Christmas Tree Farms Are Blaming Shortage on 2008 Recession