Ariana Grande sat down with Billboard to take a trip down memory lane and to share some words of wisdom. "When we made 'The Way, ' I was like, 'Oh, wow, I'm onto something here, '" says Grande, who recently got a Miller-inspired tattoo on her foot. You can date men, and when it goes wrong, you benefit from the hardship and you move on.
Alongside a screenshot of Pete's statement about the horrific trolling he has received, Ariana penned: 'I know u already know this but I feel I need to remind my fans to please be gentler with others. I don't give a shit. He expressed, "I just want you guys to know".
The couple's relationship ended abruptly in October, prompting Grande to record her sassy breakup song (and number-one hit) 'thank u, next'.More news: Alex Smith Battling Infection From Surgery on Broken Tibia, Fibula
Reflecting on the huge response to the break-up track, Ariana said: 'I can't believe it but, like, so can. I love this more than any other song I've ever put out'.
Despite only just releasing her latest album Sweetener in August, Ari's not planning on slowing down any time soon.
But that was not even the only song Ariana wrote for her now-ex-fiance.More news: USS McCampbell, U.S. Navy destroyer, challenges Russian Federation in Sea of Japan
And Ariana isn't interested in "conforming to the pop star agenda".
"I want to be able to do what is authentic and honest and natural". If I want to drop a third album while I'm on tour, I'll do that too! We have to do the teaser before the single, then do the single, and wait to do the preorder, and radio has to impact before the video, and we have to do the discount on this day, and all this shit. Davidson says he's been getting bullied online and in public for nine months.
Davidson writes, "No matter how hard the internet or anyone tries to make me kill myself, I won't".
"This [album's] not particularly uplifting", she revealed.More news: AP top player Murray adds O’Brien; Tua wins Camp
- China confident of agreeing United States trade deal despite Trump's combative stance
- China and the USA agree not to impose new additional tariffs
- Trump says he'll nominate William Barr to be attorney general
- Infighting hits Merkel's party before vote on successor
- Ex-MLBers Luis Valbuena, Jose Castillo Die In Car Crash In Venezuela
- ‘America's Next Top Model’ Contestant Jael Strauss Dead At 34
- Stranger Things 3: The Game Is Creeping Onto All Platforms
- Greenland's ice is melting at an 'unprecedented rate'
- Love Island winners Dani Dyer and Jack Fincham break-up
- College Station Students Remember George HW Bush