The Marine Corps has punished two aviators who flew their aircraft deliberately to draw a giant penis in the skies over California's Salton Sea.
Search and rescue operations were underway following a "mishap".
The last major USA military aircraft incident occurred in May when an Air National Guard C-130 cargo plane crashed outside Savannah, killing all nine personnel on board. "Japanese search and rescue aircraft immediately responded to aid in recovery".
Reports citing Marines officials indicate the incident involved a KC-130 refueling aircraft and a F/A-18 fighter jet, carrying 7 personnel in total.Читайте также: David Attenborough's Dire Climate Warning: ‘Our Greatest Threat In Thousands Of Years'
Further details about the incident were not immediately released.
A spokesman for Japan's Self-Defense Forces said that one of the airmen had been rescued but the immediate fate of the remaining crew members was unclear.
The statement concluded by saying that "the investigation is ongoing" and "no other information is yet available".
UPDATE: This story was updated at 5:45 P.M. on December 5 after one of the missing Marines was found alive.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- George HW Bush's final journey to the Capitol
- Police Target ‘Ndrangheta Italian Mafia in Raids Across Europe
- Mbappe: Wenger was such a gentleman when I rejected Arsenal
- Soros-founded school says it is being forced out of Hungary
- Hodgson feared missed chances would haunt Crystal Palace
- America's Next Top Model star Jael Strauss dead
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas' Grand Delhi Reception!
- Chevrolet Silverado HD looks as brutish and bulky as ever
- 1st baby born using uterus transplanted from deceased donor
- This simple test could one day tell you if you have cancer