The magazine posted an article on Nick and Priyanka, calling the latter a "modern-day scam artist" and also has an advice for Nick which says, "Nick, if you're reading this, find that horse and gallop away as fast as you can!", referring to his and Priyanka's marriage.
According to the report in Hindustan Times, Priyanka has responded to the article saying she did not want to react to such "random things".More news: Rouhani: If US blocks Iran’s oil exports, will close trade route
The predictable monsoon of Twitter criticism became somewhat awkward when "Game of Thrones" star and Chopra's soon-to-be-sister-in-law Sophie Turner tweeted, "this is wildly inappropriate and totally disgusting".
When Priyanka was asked about this at an event in Delhi last night, she said coolly, "I don't even want to react or comment".More news: Tom Cruise Is Going To War With A Setting On Your TV
Following the severe backlash, the website reportedly toned down the version of the article by removing certain allegations on Wednesday and chronicled the lead up to their wedding. "Very disappointed that The Cut would give anyone a platform to spew such bullshit". It's not even in my stratosphere. In one photo, we witness the nervous Priyanka while in the other, we see both Priyanka and Nick indulging in fun and laughter while exchanging the garlands. Also it's written by a woman which is so sad. On December 1, they had a Christian wedding, and on December 2, they had a Hindu wedding ceremony.
"Upon further editorial review, we found this story did not meet our standards", the editorial note now reads.More news: Canada arrests Huawei CFO on request of U.S. authorities
The first pictures of Priyanka and Nick's wedding were released shortly before the reception courtesy Hello and People magazines, and here's the full album released by Hello! "We've removed it and apologise".
- Cops deny "chaos" following Global Citizen festival in Joburg
- Huawei's quickly closing the global phone sales gap to Samsung
- 1st baby born using uterus transplanted from deceased donor
- Fears growing for backpacker Grace Millane missing in New Zealand
- Flu season hits MS ; health officials provide recommendations
- Denver Nuggets edge Toronto Raptors 106-103
- HMD announce their next Android One phone the Nokia 8.1
- South Korean President Still Hopes to Host Kim Jong Un This Year
- Mbappe: Wenger was such a gentleman when I rejected Arsenal
- Joshua calls out 'fool' Wilder and Fury