The magazine posted an article on Nick and Priyanka, calling the latter a "modern-day scam artist" and also has an advice for Nick which says, "Nick, if you're reading this, find that horse and gallop away as fast as you can!", referring to his and Priyanka's marriage.
According to the report in Hindustan Times, Priyanka has responded to the article saying she did not want to react to such "random things".More news: Canada arrests CFO of China's Huawei Technologies
The predictable monsoon of Twitter criticism became somewhat awkward when "Game of Thrones" star and Chopra's soon-to-be-sister-in-law Sophie Turner tweeted, "this is wildly inappropriate and totally disgusting".
When Priyanka was asked about this at an event in Delhi last night, she said coolly, "I don't even want to react or comment".More news: All 8 Cities And Stadiums Confirmed For New XFL Teams
Following the severe backlash, the website reportedly toned down the version of the article by removing certain allegations on Wednesday and chronicled the lead up to their wedding. "Very disappointed that The Cut would give anyone a platform to spew such bullshit". It's not even in my stratosphere. In one photo, we witness the nervous Priyanka while in the other, we see both Priyanka and Nick indulging in fun and laughter while exchanging the garlands. Also it's written by a woman which is so sad. On December 1, they had a Christian wedding, and on December 2, they had a Hindu wedding ceremony.
"Upon further editorial review, we found this story did not meet our standards", the editorial note now reads.More news: SpaceX Suffers Malfunction in Landing of Falcon 9 ISS Resupply Mission
The first pictures of Priyanka and Nick's wedding were released shortly before the reception courtesy Hello and People magazines, and here's the full album released by Hello! "We've removed it and apologise".
- Facebook accused of giving access to users’ data
- Tom Cruise's Impassioned Twitter Plea May Solve A Common Problem
- Angry Sarri accuses players of complacency after Chelsea defeat
- UK, France, US Concerned Over Iran Missile Test
- 1st baby born using uterus transplanted from deceased donor
- Hodgson feared missed chances would haunt Crystal Palace
- Huawei's quickly closing the global phone sales gap to Samsung
- Cops deny "chaos" following Global Citizen festival in Joburg
- HMD announce their next Android One phone the Nokia 8.1
- PETA asks people to stop using 'bring home the bacon'