Huawei is about to release their new all-screen smartphone that has a cut-out-hole for the front camera.More news: IPL 2019: Over 1000 Cricketers Register For the Mega Auctions
Samsung will launch its first phone with an in-display camera on December 10, according to an official teaser. The Samsung Galaxy A8s was recently also certified at the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States hinting that the handset also be launched in the U.S. soon. The Galaxy A8s recently also appeared on the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the U.S. spilling some of its key specifications in the process.
Samsung just recently announced the launch date of its first Infinity-O toting Galaxy A8s yesterday on Chinese social media. Galaxy A8s is expected to have a 6.39-inch TFT LCD display, with a screen aspect ratio of 19.5:9. The Galaxy A8s will sport a true bezel-less display without notch and chin. The front panel looks like any other front panel we would see on a smartphone today, with the giant screen. Key highlights of the phone are Kirin 980 SoC, 6GB RAM, 128GB ROM, an in-display fingerprint sensor, Android 9 Pie and more. The invite clearly shows the small punch hole-style hole on the top left corner that will house a selfie camera. Given the fact that Huawei brought both Nova 3 and Nova 3i, the Nova 4 should also come in India.More news: Canada arrests Huawei CFO on request of U.S. authorities
"We're proud to work alongside innovative partners like Verizon and Qualcomm Technologies to deliver a smartphone that will fundamentally transform how people work and play", said Justin Denison, Senior Vice President, Mobile Product Strategy and Marketing at Samsung Electronics America.
The handset is rumored to pack a 3,400mAh battery and it will have a USB Type-C port. The upcoming Galaxy phone is also expected to feature a set of triple rear cameras that will be vertically aligned like the ones found on the Galaxy A7 (2018).More news: O2 investigating network data problems
- Canada arrests CFO of China's Huawei Technologies
- Rouhani: If US blocks Iran’s oil exports, will close trade route
- Google confirms Allo will shutdown in March
- Russian HIV Patients Deal With Persistent Stigma As Incidence Rises
- South Korean President Still Hopes to Host Kim Jong Un This Year
- SpaceX Suffers Malfunction in Landing of Falcon 9 ISS Resupply Mission
- Kate and William visit military personnel at RAF base in Cyprus
- WATCH KPRC2's special 'Remembering Houston's President, George H.W. Bush'
- After 2bn km space journey, NASA craft reaches ancient asteroid
- Golden Globes' 2019 Hosts Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg Elicit Excitement