Today, it has started rolling out in Germany and India.More news: The Cut Is Getting Thrashed For Calling Priyanka Chopra A "Scam Artist"
Samsung's new One UI is quite intriguing as it aims to not only make a smartphone usable simply with one hand but also includes visual tweaks and adds new features on top of Android Pie. Just like other tech giants, Samsung has also released Beta program for its users who can't wait till January.More news: Turkey seeks arrest of Saudi officials over Khashoggi
Last month, at its developer conference in San Francisco, Samsung announced Android Pie beta program for many of its smartphones, including flagship devices. It contains Android 9.0 Pie as well as the new One UI. The report further states that beta builds are now available for Galaxy Note 9 units in the United States, India, and Germany. Samsung has opened up registrations for the users via Samsung Members app, where you can head into Notices section to register into the One UI Beta Program on your Note 9 device. If you don't see the OTA update after waiting a few minutes, you can manually initiate the the download by going into Settings Software Update and tapping Download Updates Manually.More news: Google confirms Allo will shutdown in March
Samsung has made quite a lot of changes to One UI like all important content has been moved from the top to the bottom, Photo Editor Pro editing tools come integrated into the gallery app, improved Bixby search and much more.
- Luxembourg set to become first country to provide free public transport
- Colorado Boy Convinces Town To Overturn Ban On Snowball Fights
- Samsung patent describes behind-display fingerprint scanner for phones and watches
- Tom Cruise's Impassioned Twitter Plea May Solve A Common Problem
- Oil prices skid amid global stock market slump, swelling USA supply
- Fears growing for backpacker Grace Millane missing in New Zealand
- Celtic, Rangers slip up as Kilmarnock goes top in SPFL
- O2 investigating network data problems
- Golden Globes' 2019 Hosts Sandra Oh and Andy Samberg Elicit Excitement
- Looks Like a New Far Cry Will Be Announced Early Friday Morning