Today, it has started rolling out in Germany and India.More news: Colorado Boy Convinces Town To Overturn Ban On Snowball Fights
Samsung's new One UI is quite intriguing as it aims to not only make a smartphone usable simply with one hand but also includes visual tweaks and adds new features on top of Android Pie. Just like other tech giants, Samsung has also released Beta program for its users who can't wait till January.More news: Russian HIV Patients Deal With Persistent Stigma As Incidence Rises
Last month, at its developer conference in San Francisco, Samsung announced Android Pie beta program for many of its smartphones, including flagship devices. It contains Android 9.0 Pie as well as the new One UI. The report further states that beta builds are now available for Galaxy Note 9 units in the United States, India, and Germany. Samsung has opened up registrations for the users via Samsung Members app, where you can head into Notices section to register into the One UI Beta Program on your Note 9 device. If you don't see the OTA update after waiting a few minutes, you can manually initiate the the download by going into Settings Software Update and tapping Download Updates Manually.More news: Denver Nuggets edge Toronto Raptors 106-103
Samsung has made quite a lot of changes to One UI like all important content has been moved from the top to the bottom, Photo Editor Pro editing tools come integrated into the gallery app, improved Bixby search and much more.
- Bug Results In Fallout 76 Users Seeing Other People's Support Tickets
- Canada arrests CFO of China's Huawei Technologies
- WATCH KPRC2's special 'Remembering Houston's President, George H.W. Bush'
- Samsung patent describes behind-display fingerprint scanner for phones and watches
- Four Dead Amid Car Blast, Shooting in Southern Iranian Port of Chabahar
- Fears growing for backpacker Grace Millane missing in New Zealand
- Celtic, Rangers slip up as Kilmarnock goes top in SPFL
- Google confirms Allo will shutdown in March
- Joshua calls out 'fool' Wilder and Fury
- Looks Like a New Far Cry Will Be Announced Early Friday Morning