It was one of the most exciting fights - certainly the most exciting I've seen at heavyweight in America since Lennox Lewis-Vitali Klitschko (in 2003).
Negotiations for a fight between Wilder and Joshua, the WBA "super" IBF and WBO champion, broke down earlier this year, but Finkel is willing to resume, provided that details of his talks with Matchroom Boxing boss Eddie Hearn remain private.
After the bout, Wilder said he would prefer to target Joshua's titles in a bid to unify the division but would be satisfied with either a rematch against Fury or a chance to take on Joshua.
Joshua will next fight at Wembley Stadium on April 13.
The Olympic champion has responded to Wilder's comments that he is "very interested" in a colossal clash with AJ, and said he is ready whenever to go at it with the American and blames him for the lack of a fight in the past.More news: Rouhani: If US blocks Iran’s oil exports, will close trade route
"If everything is in the paper, I have no desire to discuss anything, and let him go fight who he wants".
Interesting. Of course, Fury called Joshua out after his draw against Wilder, labelling the 2012 Olympic gold medallist a chicken.
"It might also be the case that Wilder fancies his chances in a punch-out with AJ rather than another go at Fury".
The likeliest outcome would appear to be Wilder-Fury II in a Las Vegas casino, also in the coming spring.
In the 10th, Wilder landed just one punch on Fury from the 31 he threw and it was by far the round with the least impact from either fighter.More news: Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas' Grand Delhi Reception!
"They said it was going to be a boring fight".
Fury slammed the scoring of the Wilder fight, saying he'd "never seen a worse decision" in his life. One judge had it considerably wide at 115-111 for Wilder while the second had it 114-112 for Fury.
Fury and WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder produced an enthralling fight in Los Angeles, the pair going toe-to-toe for 12 gruelling rounds at the Staples Center.
He was expected to face Dillian Whyte in a rematch of their 2015 classic, but the silver WBC titlist will now face Dereck Chisora on December 22. I was very impressed with Fury on Saturday.More news: Canada arrests CFO of China's Huawei Technologies
- Angry Sarri accuses players of complacency after Chelsea defeat
- Police Target ‘Ndrangheta Italian Mafia in Raids Across Europe
- David Attenborough's Dire Climate Warning: ‘Our Greatest Threat In Thousands Of Years'
- South Korean President Still Hopes to Host Kim Jong Un This Year
- Soros-founded school says it is being forced out of Hungary
- US Marine aircraft suffer 'mishap' off Japanese coast, search-and-rescue underway
- Doug Baldwin happy Seahawks paid tribute to Richard Sherman in TD celebration
- Pokemon GO is finally getting player-vs-player battling
- Canada arrests Huawei CFO on request of U.S. authorities
- America's Next Top Model star Jael Strauss dead