Chelsea slumped to a 2-1 defeat away to Wolves on Wednesday night, and with Tottenham recording a 3-1 victory at home to Southampton at Wembley, Mauricio Pochettino's men leapfrogged their London rivals into third spot in the Premier League table.
He is joined in the centre by Loftus-Cheek, who deserves a go from the beginning in the Premier League.
'He brought energy. He brought focus. I think there is no chance, ... it's very hard to find a central midfielder technically like Fabregas. It's incredible what the national team are producing, well done to them'.
Angry Sarri accuses players of complacency after Chelsea defeat
Ruben Loftus-Cheek put Chelsea ahead with a deflected shot in the 18th minute, but they failed to convert their possession dominance into a second goal and two strikes in four second-half minutes from Raul Jimenez and Diogo Jota turned the tide for the hosts. The crowd became so noisy, they pushed the team'.
In the first 10 minutes of the second half, we could've scored four or five goals.
"I am really very anxious, not for the result, but for the fact we did not respond to the first goal", the Chelsea boss added.More news: Flu season hits MS ; health officials provide recommendations
"I don't know [whether we should have had a penalty]".
"I think it's more important to talk about our attitude after the first goal", he said.
It's a free service to United Kingdom licence fee payers and will feature action from all 10 Premier League matches from last night and tonight. "I have to understand why the team was suddenly another team".More news: Canada arrests Huawei CFO on request of U.S. authorities
Chelsea need to now pick themselves up for a weekend clash against Manchester City at Stamford Bridge. We have to play and we have to fight to be in the top four, I think.
Eden Hazard has been one of the top performing players for Chelsea this season and the Belgium worldwide will keep his place in the starting lineup. "For me, City is the best team in Europe and maybe in the world".More news: Huawei's quickly closing the global phone sales gap to Samsung
- This simple test could one day tell you if you have cancer
- Doug Baldwin happy Seahawks paid tribute to Richard Sherman in TD celebration
- Tom Cruise Is Going To War With A Setting On Your TV
- Microsoft throws shade at the iPad, calls it a fake computer
- Chevrolet Silverado HD looks as brutish and bulky as ever
- Macron caves in as yellow vest protesters get taste for blood
- South Korean President Still Hopes to Host Kim Jong Un This Year
- Rouhani: If US blocks Iran’s oil exports, will close trade route
- Cops deny "chaos" following Global Citizen festival in Joburg
- Mbappe: Wenger was such a gentleman when I rejected Arsenal