Here's a look at its price, specifications, and features.
Samsung seems quite keen to reveal its new lineup of Galaxy S flagships because, as you probably already know, the South Korean company plans to launch at least three Galaxy S10 variants. The 8GB RAM variant will cost Rs 39,990. The smartphone will be available via Amazon India and Flipkart. The phone can be bought in three gradient colour options of pink, black and blue.More news: Former Australia rugby league worldwide Jarryd Hayne charged with sexual assault
According to a report by IANS, Samsung Galaxy A9 will be priced around Rs 35,000. In India, the premium mid-range phone will directly compete with OnePlus 6T, which is priced starting at Rs 37,999. The launch event was also streamed live on the official Samsung India and Samsung Bharat newsroom. You can get $200 off the Galaxy S9 for Black Friday.
Coming to the models, the SM-G973x and SM-G975x are the premium models of the Galaxy S10 series and will come with 5.8-inch and 6.44-inch display respectively. A rear-mounted fingerprint sensor is present at the centre of the back panel. Under the hood of the smartphone runs Qualcomm's Snapdragon 660 octa-core processor paired with 6GB and 8GB of RAM. Further, both the models will come with an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint sensor.More news: Trump Attacks Admiral McRaven, Who Led Osama bin Laden Raid
Last Friday, T-Mobile kicked off its Magenta Friday sales, offering discounts on several smartphones when you add a line and trade in a device. It is fuelled by a 3,800mAh battery along with Quick Charge 2.0 support.
The Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB Android smartphone is down to $398.99 unlocked on Amazon.More news: Trump criticizes war hero for not capturing bin Laden sooner
Not well-versed in Samsung's 2018 flagship handset?
- 'Multiple' victims in active shooter situation at Chicago hospital
- Spotted: Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh twinning in white
- Sixteen Democrats Sign Letter Opposing Nancy Pelosi for Speaker
- USA closes busiest Mexico border crossing for several hours
- Meghan welcomed by Take That as she make Royal Variety debut
- United Kingdom 'will not exclude Gibraltar' from future deal with EU
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Arrested on Racketeering and Firearms Charges
- Aquaman: Amazon Prime Members Can See The Film A Week Early
- Oil prices climb on prospect of OPEC and Russian cuts
- Wizards fine Wall for verbal barrage