Ellen DeGeneres is on with her antics once again as an author holds a book signing with her fans.
The former First Lady, during her time in the White House, had to be careful about what she said.
In the nine-minute clip above, the former First Lady talks about her new book Becoming, her life with Barack, and the celebrity she now texts with the most (spoiler alert: it's Oprah). DeGeneres then built more hype by taking out a megaphone and announcing Obama's presence in the outlet.More news: Withings Pulse HR: Specs, price, release date, and features
She added, "For every bit of awe we felt in Kenya, we were also exhausted, which led to quibbling, which led finally, for whatever reason, to rage". As the woman told Obama how her name spelled, she told DeGeneres, "Stop distracting her, Ellen".
"I stole the phrase when we go low, they go high from the back of a Snapple cap", she read with a laugh.More news: Bears' Mitchell Trubisky selected NFC offensive player of the week
DeGeneres had a temper by throwing her pen and walking saying, "You do it yourself, then", to which Obama said: "It's better that way".
It was not all gloom as she went on to reveal that she enjoyed the company of Obama's relatives who turned out to be her in-laws.More news: IPL Auction 2019: KXIP release Yuvraj Singh, 10 others
- New Zealand win toss, opt to bat in first Test against Pakistan
- Romil Chaudhary Becomes The Captain Of The House For The Second Time
- Rohingya Muslims tell Bangladesh officials: We won't go back to Myanmar
- U.S. Eyes Ways To Remove Erdogan Foe To Appease Turkey
- Tracy McGrady: Carmelo Anthony 'Should Retire'
- 200 new jobs announced for Galway at global IT company
- What Is Trumpy Bear? Meet The Toy With The Head-Scratching Commercial
- Spain deserved more from Croatia defeat, says Luis Enrique
- Malaika Arora-Arjun Kapoor Party With Kareena Kapoor, Amrita Arora
- Deepika Padukone`s picture goes viral; is this her post-wedding look?