Kim Porter, who dated Sean "Diddy" Combs for 13 years and has three children with the star, died Thursday at the age of 47. While the rapper turned businessman hasn't spoken out yet, a source told People magazine, "Diddy is devastated and shocked". They called it quits for the final time in 2007, but remained close for the sake of their children.
American model, actress, and entrepreneur Kim Porter was found dead in her bed in her Los Angeles home on Thursday and celebrities have flooded social media with tributes to Porter and her family.More news: SRH Release Jordan, Saha, Hales & Brathwaite; Retain Warner
50 Cent wrote that Porter was "loved and will be missed dearly" and said that Diddy "loved her for real, soul mate type s***".
Porter and Diddy started dating in the 90s, welcoming their first child together, son Christian, in 1998. The pair had a son in 1991 who they named Quincy, after Al B. Sure's mentor, musician Quincy Jones. Her exact cause of death has not been confirmed, but it was revealed by emergency dispatch that the 911 call came in for a cardiac arrest. The cause of death is now undetermined, however, in TMZ's initial report about the 47-year-old's death, she had recently been suffering from flu-like symptoms.More news: Lewis Hamilton: Indian GP felt unusual to drive past homeless
A source also told the outlet that Porter had been suffering from "flu-like symptoms" for several weeks, but it's still unclear how she died. In an update from the site, authorities are also looking into Porter's recent trip to Africa to determine if she contracted a disease while there.More news: Aussies outraged by new Bunnings sausage sizzle rule
- Russian forces blamed for jamming Global Positioning System during a large-scale North Atlantic Treaty Organisation exercise
- First lady wades into battle over West Wing reshuffle
- Sony celebrates Playstation 4 5th anniversary
- Microsoft Acquires XOXCO in Latest Step Towards AI
- Study reveals only one kind of fish oil actually helps your health
- Actress Rebel Wilson loses bid to keep most of her defamation payout
- Holly Willoughby Did A Bushtucker Trial Live On This Morning
- Rohingya Muslims tell Bangladesh officials: We won't go back to Myanmar
- Chinese Blogger's Undercover Video Exposes Poor Hygiene At Luxury Hotels
- Croatia defender Dejan Lovren insults Ramos after Nations League win