Go to the official Seven Days of Black Friday deals landing page to scout the latest deals.More news: Japanese Minister of cyber security admits he never touched a computer
Amazon added that customers will be able to receive $5 off selected Black Friday deals by using tools such as camera search features, barcode scanners, or the company's AR features. All you need to get your hands on the best deals from major retailers is quick fingers, most importantly, knowledge about when exactly the sales will drop, so that you're the first one on the site. The promo starts November 16 and will run through Black Friday on November 23.
There will also be thousands of "Lightning Deals" - products available at a discount, in limited quantities, for a short period of time - with new deals becoming available as often as every five minutes. You'll have to click through, find a model or item you want, and see its specific price reduction for the week.More news: Chinese Blogger's Undercover Video Exposes Poor Hygiene At Luxury Hotels
The company is going to be putting on 10 days of deals starting today (Friday 16th) and going beyond Black Friday itself, which falls next week. Did you know that Prime also offers even more benefits for photographers? For instance, starting November 21, you can use your voice to buy the Ring Alarm Starter Kit at a $30 discount.More news: Like coffee? You may be genetically wired that way
- BMW 330e plug-in hybrid debuts with XtraBoost feature
- Ariana Grande Has Cut Off Her Signature Hair
- Troubled airline Flybe puts itself up for sale
- SRH Release Jordan, Saha, Hales & Brathwaite; Retain Warner
- Lewis Hamilton: Indian GP felt unusual to drive past homeless
- Jennie-O ground turkey products recalled for salmonella concern
- Bayern Munich opt against permanent James Rodriguez signing?
- Trump seeks to land blow against media in court fight with CNN
- SpaceX launches Es'hail-2 satellite, ties launch record
- FDA Issues Voluntary Recall of Blood Pressure Medication Due to Cancer Concerns