Go to the official Seven Days of Black Friday deals landing page to scout the latest deals.More news: Jennie-O ground turkey products recalled for salmonella concern
Amazon added that customers will be able to receive $5 off selected Black Friday deals by using tools such as camera search features, barcode scanners, or the company's AR features. All you need to get your hands on the best deals from major retailers is quick fingers, most importantly, knowledge about when exactly the sales will drop, so that you're the first one on the site. The promo starts November 16 and will run through Black Friday on November 23.
There will also be thousands of "Lightning Deals" - products available at a discount, in limited quantities, for a short period of time - with new deals becoming available as often as every five minutes. You'll have to click through, find a model or item you want, and see its specific price reduction for the week.More news: Antares launch rescheduled for Friday
The company is going to be putting on 10 days of deals starting today (Friday 16th) and going beyond Black Friday itself, which falls next week. Did you know that Prime also offers even more benefits for photographers? For instance, starting November 21, you can use your voice to buy the Ring Alarm Starter Kit at a $30 discount.More news: Bayern Munich opt against permanent James Rodriguez signing?
- Lewis Hamilton: Indian GP felt unusual to drive past homeless
- ‘Rabid’ raccoons turn out to be drunk on fermented crabapples
- Affordable housing projects coming to Campbell River, Hornby Island
- Sony celebrates Playstation 4 5th anniversary
- Troubled airline Flybe puts itself up for sale
- Ariana Grande Has Cut Off Her Signature Hair
- President Trump says he has finished answering questions from special counsel
- Celebs share tributes to the late Kim Porter
- Like coffee? You may be genetically wired that way
- Study reveals only one kind of fish oil actually helps your health