However, it was only recently made into a video montage in order to honor the anniversary of the ISS launch and human habitation of the spacecraft, both of which occurred in early November.
"This new footage showcases the story of human spaceflight in more vivid detail than ever before", said Dylan Mathis, communications manager for the International Space Station Program at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston said in a statement. In August, the space station's crew had to plug up an air leak in a Russian Soyuz spacecraft that's now docked to the station.
The 55-foot long core module was put on display at the country's leading aerospace industry exhibition, the Airshow China, in the southern coastal city of Zhuhai.More news: AMD's Zen 2 architecture heralds the coming of Ryzen 3 processors
The space station is now home to two Russians, three Americans and one Japanese.
Citing China as a threat, U.S. President Donald Trump has launched plans to create a new "Space Force" to give his country dominance over rivals in space. The 60-ton orbiting lab could house three astronauts, allowing them to perform biological and microgravity research.
Assembly is expected to be completed around 2022 and the station would have a lifespan of around 10 years.More news: US Retailers already kicking off Black Friday with big deals
Research institutes, universities, and public and private companies have been invited to propose projects.
The International Space Station (ISS) is a $100 billion (£80 billion) science and engineering laboratory that orbits 250 miles (400 km) above Earth. China has received 40 from 27 countries and regions, proposals that still need to be the subject of a selection, reported in October, State television CCTV.
NASA and the European space Agency has shown the first video shot in space with a resolution of 8 thousand horizontal pixels.More news: McConnell touts 'bipartisanship,' warns Democrats against 'presidential harassment'
Should NASA invest in the creation of another space station or just rely on the future Tiangong Space Station?
- Man: Age Change Will Improve Luck on Tinder
- LaMelo Ball is making his return to the prep high school circuit
- At least eleven wounded in shooting at bar in southern California
- Chris Christie being considered to replace Sessions as attorney general
- Trump BLOWS UP at Jim Acosta: 'You are a rude, awful person'
- Nintendo to remove offensive Native American designs from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Concerned Custody Battle Will 'Damage' Kids
- Poop in hand, Bill Gates backs China’s toilet revolution
- SA journalist Angela Quintal detained in Tanzania
- Rassie Erasmus trains André Esterhuizen to dish out 'Owen Farrell tackle'