However, it was only recently made into a video montage in order to honor the anniversary of the ISS launch and human habitation of the spacecraft, both of which occurred in early November.
"This new footage showcases the story of human spaceflight in more vivid detail than ever before", said Dylan Mathis, communications manager for the International Space Station Program at NASA's Johnson Space Center in Houston said in a statement. In August, the space station's crew had to plug up an air leak in a Russian Soyuz spacecraft that's now docked to the station.
The 55-foot long core module was put on display at the country's leading aerospace industry exhibition, the Airshow China, in the southern coastal city of Zhuhai.More news: McConnell touts 'bipartisanship,' warns Democrats against 'presidential harassment'
The space station is now home to two Russians, three Americans and one Japanese.
Citing China as a threat, U.S. President Donald Trump has launched plans to create a new "Space Force" to give his country dominance over rivals in space. The 60-ton orbiting lab could house three astronauts, allowing them to perform biological and microgravity research.
Assembly is expected to be completed around 2022 and the station would have a lifespan of around 10 years.More news: Facebook Messenger Unsend Message Feature Will Come With 10-Minute Limit
Research institutes, universities, and public and private companies have been invited to propose projects.
The International Space Station (ISS) is a $100 billion (£80 billion) science and engineering laboratory that orbits 250 miles (400 km) above Earth. China has received 40 from 27 countries and regions, proposals that still need to be the subject of a selection, reported in October, State television CCTV.
NASA and the European space Agency has shown the first video shot in space with a resolution of 8 thousand horizontal pixels.More news: AMD's Zen 2 architecture heralds the coming of Ryzen 3 processors
Should NASA invest in the creation of another space station or just rely on the future Tiangong Space Station?
- Porsche 911 Is Completing Final R&D And Testing Phases
- Rassie Erasmus trains André Esterhuizen to dish out 'Owen Farrell tackle'
- LaMelo Ball is making his return to the prep high school circuit
- Man: Age Change Will Improve Luck on Tinder
- Wayne Rooney farewell ticket sales will not go to player's foundation
- The 2018 Midterm Races You Should Pay Attention To
- Nintendo to remove offensive Native American designs from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Take-Two is being evasive about Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC
- Fossil Sport comes with Snapdragon Wear 3100 to extend battery life
- Marcus Mariota recovers as Titans top Cowboys