Pankaj Kedia, senior director for product marketing at Qualcomm, said the new watch is built on a blending of "technology, fashion and fitness".
With that processor, Fossil says that we can expect a 24 hour lifespan from the Sport's 350mAh battery, which is larger than some previous smartwatch models the company has offered. But the Sport runs on the new 3100 SoC, which should provide noticeable improvements in battery life and performance.More news: Demi Lovato Still In Rehab: Halfway House Transition To Living At Home
Not only is it the lightest watch Fossil's ever made, but thanks to its aluminum and nylon case, Fossil says that the Fossil Sport is the "lightest smartwatch to date". There's also a new battery saving mode, bringing an additional two days of telling the time in an "ambient mode".More news: Xiaomi unveils Mi AirDots Youth Edition, $30 truly wireless earbuds
There's also a good reason why the Fossil Sport is 55 bucks pricier than the Fitbit Versa.
The Fossil Watch becomes officially available on Fossils website starting today, November 8 and will b e available in select Fossil retail stores around the globe on November 12.More news: Rassie Erasmus trains André Esterhuizen to dish out 'Owen Farrell tackle'
According to Fossil, the watch will come in a 41mm and 43mm size options, with six colorways and a huge collection of interchangeable straps to choose from. The Fossil Sport can be acquired in 41-millimeter or 43-millimeter sizes.
- SA journalist Angela Quintal detained in Tanzania
- Man: Age Change Will Improve Luck on Tinder
- Facebook Messenger Unsend Message Feature Will Come With 10-Minute Limit
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Concerned Custody Battle Will 'Damage' Kids
- Jose Mourinho trolls FA in hilarious post-match interview
- Porsche 911 Is Completing Final R&D And Testing Phases
- Android Will Soon Allow In-App Updates
- At least eleven wounded in shooting at bar in southern California
- Marcus Mariota recovers as Titans top Cowboys