Pankaj Kedia, senior director for product marketing at Qualcomm, said the new watch is built on a blending of "technology, fashion and fitness".
With that processor, Fossil says that we can expect a 24 hour lifespan from the Sport's 350mAh battery, which is larger than some previous smartwatch models the company has offered. But the Sport runs on the new 3100 SoC, which should provide noticeable improvements in battery life and performance.More news: Poop in hand, Bill Gates backs China’s toilet revolution
Not only is it the lightest watch Fossil's ever made, but thanks to its aluminum and nylon case, Fossil says that the Fossil Sport is the "lightest smartwatch to date". There's also a new battery saving mode, bringing an additional two days of telling the time in an "ambient mode".More news: Vijay's 'Sarkar' joins Rs 100 crore club in just two days
There's also a good reason why the Fossil Sport is 55 bucks pricier than the Fitbit Versa.
The Fossil Watch becomes officially available on Fossils website starting today, November 8 and will b e available in select Fossil retail stores around the globe on November 12.More news: Rassie Erasmus trains André Esterhuizen to dish out 'Owen Farrell tackle'
According to Fossil, the watch will come in a 41mm and 43mm size options, with six colorways and a huge collection of interchangeable straps to choose from. The Fossil Sport can be acquired in 41-millimeter or 43-millimeter sizes.
- Facebook Messenger Unsend Message Feature Will Come With 10-Minute Limit
- Marcus Mariota recovers as Titans top Cowboys
- Wayne Rooney farewell ticket sales will not go to player's foundation
- Porsche 911 Is Completing Final R&D And Testing Phases
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall
- Demi Lovato Still In Rehab: Halfway House Transition To Living At Home
- Tamera Mowry-Housley And Husband Search For Missing Niece After California Shooting
- The 2018 Midterm Races You Should Pay Attention To
- 3 'Final Fantasy XV' DLC cancelled as director leaves company
- AMD's Zen 2 architecture heralds the coming of Ryzen 3 processors