In contrast with the exterior design of Apple's AirPods, the AirDots are much subtler and don't extend beyond your ear like the stem of the Apple version does. For instance, Apple AirPods is valued at $159, while Chinese manufacturer Xiaomi is releasing the same thing for almost $30.
Taking on Apple AirPods, Xiaomi has finally unveiled the Mi AirDots Youth Edition truly wireless earphones.More news: Take-Two is being evasive about Red Dead Redemption 2 on PC
Starting off with the controls, they come with a touch sensitive zone which allows you to interact with the voice assistant, play or pause music, attend or reject a voice call or even mute an ongoing voice call just with a simple finger touch. The new AirPods are expected to connect to Apple products like the iPhone, iPads and MacBooks using the new Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity option.
The listing for the new pair of Apple AirPods was discovered in the Bluetooth Special Interest Group's regulatory database early this month. As of now, there are no words if Xiaomi will bring the Mi AirDots to other markets including India, or not. Unfortunately, no news yet of worldwide availability but Xiaomi does have some events scheduled this week so that may still happen. Not all smartphones have the tap-to-wake feature, so this feature in the AirDots Youth Edition might come in handy. Said pairing is automatic once you remove them from the charging/carry box, too, as long as you've gone through the initial pairing process.More news: LaMelo Ball is making his return to the prep high school circuit
The new Xiaomi AirDots Youth Edition is based on the current Bluetooth 5.0 standard, which enables, among other things, a more stable connection to the smartphone. These AirDots headset by Xiaomi goes on sale live on November 11 midnight Xiaomi Mall, Xiaomi Youpin, Tmall, Jingdong, and Suning. The company claims that the earphones can deliver up to four hours of continuous music playback on a single charge.More news: Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall
- At least eleven wounded in shooting at bar in southern California
- Rassie Erasmus trains André Esterhuizen to dish out 'Owen Farrell tackle'
- AMD's Zen 2 architecture heralds the coming of Ryzen 3 processors
- 3 'Final Fantasy XV' DLC cancelled as director leaves company
- Manchester United’s Turin win could be turning point for José Mourinho
- US Retailers already kicking off Black Friday with big deals
- Trump BLOWS UP at Jim Acosta: 'You are a rude, awful person'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley And Husband Search For Missing Niece After California Shooting
- Man: Age Change Will Improve Luck on Tinder
- Demi Lovato Still In Rehab: Halfway House Transition To Living At Home