Despite the grandeur and star power in the film, Thugs of Hindostan, which is being considered as Bollywood's most expensive film, is finding it tough to impress the film critics. But Vijay Krishna Acharya is brining something new to the table with his upcoming film Thugs of Hindostan.
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya of Dhoom 3 fame, Thugs Of Hindostan features Aamir Khan, Amitabh, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Sheikh in the leads.More news: Breaking Bad Is Getting a Feature Film
Bachchan plays Khudabaksh Jahaazi, a patriot who marshalls his people against a tyrannical British officer named Clive (Lloyd Owen).
The promotions were made unique by perfectionist Aamir Khan. The only silver lining in the movie are the sets and the production values are of an global level.
Although the film has not gone up to the mark and trade analyst Taran Adarsh has stated this film a totally disappointing. Shoddy screenplay, mundane action sequences, extremely lousy direction and a bygone story.More news: Could Steelers use franchise tag on Le'Veon Bell again?
All that glitters is NOT gold... But will find it hard to sustain after the initial euphoria settles down.
Big, bloated, bombastic, Thugs of Hindostan is a period saga that banks exclusively upon action and spectacle for impact.
However, reportedly Aamir isn't confident about this film like his previous flicks and with the trailer getting a divide talk, the suspense continues.More news: Virat Kohli sparks controversy after he asks fan to 'leave' India
Let's see how will this film perform at the box office.
- In setback for Trump, Democrats seize US House control
- New Wave of Faux Elon Musk Accounts Run Bitcoin Scams on Twitter
- GOP keeps Senate control for 2 more years, triumph for Trump
- Virgin Australia reconsiders veteran salutes following backlash
- Congress bound, Minnesota's Ilhan Omar enjoys another first
- Examine: Morning folks much less more likely to develop breast most cancers
- Red Star upsets Liverpool in Champions League
- Neymar claims referee 'disrespected' him during Napoli draw
- More UV protection: UN says Earth’s ozone layer is healing
- USA midterm elections broke barriers of race and gender