Despite the grandeur and star power in the film, Thugs of Hindostan, which is being considered as Bollywood's most expensive film, is finding it tough to impress the film critics. But Vijay Krishna Acharya is brining something new to the table with his upcoming film Thugs of Hindostan.
Directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya of Dhoom 3 fame, Thugs Of Hindostan features Aamir Khan, Amitabh, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Sheikh in the leads.More news: Red Star upsets Liverpool in Champions League
Bachchan plays Khudabaksh Jahaazi, a patriot who marshalls his people against a tyrannical British officer named Clive (Lloyd Owen).
The promotions were made unique by perfectionist Aamir Khan. The only silver lining in the movie are the sets and the production values are of an global level.
Although the film has not gone up to the mark and trade analyst Taran Adarsh has stated this film a totally disappointing. Shoddy screenplay, mundane action sequences, extremely lousy direction and a bygone story.More news: Democrats projected to win control of U.S. House
All that glitters is NOT gold... But will find it hard to sustain after the initial euphoria settles down.
Big, bloated, bombastic, Thugs of Hindostan is a period saga that banks exclusively upon action and spectacle for impact.
However, reportedly Aamir isn't confident about this film like his previous flicks and with the trailer getting a divide talk, the suspense continues.More news: Telecom IoT Market 2018-2023 with Strategic Trends Growth, Revenue
Let's see how will this film perform at the box office.
- Uganda is vaccinating for fear of Ebola virus spread
- More UV protection: UN says Earth’s ozone layer is healing
- Six people injured in California bar shooting
- Breaking Bad Is Getting a Feature Film
- Virgin Australia reconsiders veteran salutes following backlash
- Trump points to second term as U.S. president
- Congress bound, Minnesota's Ilhan Omar enjoys another first
- Trump Argues With CNN’s Acosta at Heated News Conference
- GOP keeps Senate control for 2 more years, triumph for Trump
- David Haye Exclusive: How to prepare against a fighter like Usyk