"We are really proud of Rockstar Games", he said.More news: Thugs of Hindostan movie tweet review
Rockstar Games is not known for its strong female characters, but Red Dead Redemption has always fared better in that regard than the Grand Theft Auto series.
A lot of folks (myself included) expected Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 to still potentially win the sales war in the calendar year of 2018, but after these insane numbers for Red Dead Redemption 2, it seems like the competition might already be over.More news: Nintendo to remove offensive Native American designs from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
"Red Dead Redemption 2" sold-in more than 17 million units worldwide as of Wednesday, outpacing total sales of the eight-year-old original "Red Dead Redemption" in just eight days, Rockstar Games' parent company Take-Two Interactive announced. However, with Take-Two being, at the end of the day, the taskmasters behind Rockstar's properties, it's an extreme likelihood that RDR Online cross-play will come to both PS4 and Xbox One by 2019 or 2020. That's what happens when your game is one of the most anticipated, well-reviewed games in a decade.
Red Dead Redemption II in particular goes out of its way to feature various suffragette characters, including one mission where protagonist Arthur Morgan transports a group around a small town in order to protect them from violent anti-protestors.More news: New Wave of Faux Elon Musk Accounts Run Bitcoin Scams on Twitter
- Trump Argues With CNN’s Acosta at Heated News Conference
- Virat Kohli sparks controversy after he asks fan to 'leave' India
- Facebook Messenger Unsend Message Feature Will Come With 10-Minute Limit
- Telecom IoT Market 2018-2023 with Strategic Trends Growth, Revenue
- Lionel Messi trained by himself a day after Inter 1-1 Barcelona
- The 2018 Midterm Races You Should Pay Attention To
- Sarfraz criticises Taylor for raising 'objections' to Hafeez's bowling action
- Eight feared dead after two buildings collapse in France
- Porsche 911 Is Completing Final R&D And Testing Phases
- More UV protection: UN says Earth’s ozone layer is healing