"We are really proud of Rockstar Games", he said.More news: Porsche 911 Is Completing Final R&D And Testing Phases
Rockstar Games is not known for its strong female characters, but Red Dead Redemption has always fared better in that regard than the Grand Theft Auto series.
A lot of folks (myself included) expected Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 to still potentially win the sales war in the calendar year of 2018, but after these insane numbers for Red Dead Redemption 2, it seems like the competition might already be over.More news: Lionel Messi trained by himself a day after Inter 1-1 Barcelona
"Red Dead Redemption 2" sold-in more than 17 million units worldwide as of Wednesday, outpacing total sales of the eight-year-old original "Red Dead Redemption" in just eight days, Rockstar Games' parent company Take-Two Interactive announced. However, with Take-Two being, at the end of the day, the taskmasters behind Rockstar's properties, it's an extreme likelihood that RDR Online cross-play will come to both PS4 and Xbox One by 2019 or 2020. That's what happens when your game is one of the most anticipated, well-reviewed games in a decade.
Red Dead Redemption II in particular goes out of its way to feature various suffragette characters, including one mission where protagonist Arthur Morgan transports a group around a small town in order to protect them from violent anti-protestors.More news: Telecom IoT Market 2018-2023 with Strategic Trends Growth, Revenue
- Tesla names Robyn Denholm as Chairman to replace Elon Musk
- More UV protection: UN says Earth’s ozone layer is healing
- Nintendo to remove offensive Native American designs from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg hospitalized after fracturing 3 ribs in fall
- Eight feared dead after two buildings collapse in France
- Trump faces restraints after Democrats win US House
- The 2018 Midterm Races You Should Pay Attention To
- Wayne Rooney farewell ticket sales will not go to player's foundation
- Sarfraz criticises Taylor for raising 'objections' to Hafeez's bowling action
- Lion Air: Plane involved in tarmac accident after 189 killed in tragedy