Similar to his events during the 2016 presidential campaign, Trump's selection of music before and after the rallies has remained constant, most notably Lee Greenwood's rendition of 'God Bless the U.S.A'.
It adds: "Such use is therefore improper".More news: DeSantis pins hopes on GOP turnout Tuesday
The letter argues that Donald Trump's use of Rihanna's music "creates a false impression that Ms. Fenty is affiliated with, connected to or otherwise associated with Trump".
Axl Rose has made his views on President Trump clear - and he's willing to take whatever criticism that may come with that.
Please do stop the music, Donald - you've been told by Rihanna.
Just yesterday the philanthropist who has increasingly been vocal about social and governmental issues around the world, used Instagram to gave her support for the Democratic nominee for Governor in Florida, Andrew Gillum.More news: Papa Gino's abruptly closes numerous pizzeria locations
"You have the opportunity to make history this election", she wrote on Instagram, addressing the United States voters who will head to the polls on Tuesday 6 November.
At the end of October, Pharrell's lawyer Howard King sent Trump a cease-and-desist after the song "Happy" was reportedly played at a Midwest rally following the Tree of Life synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh.More news: French police arrest six suspects in far-right plot against Emmanuel Macron
- Inventor of world wide web wants contract to make the internet safe
- Dead brothel owner Hof wins race for Nevada State Assembly
- Passengers Aboard Indonesian Plane 'Revolt' Against Two Tons of Stinky Durian
- Iran Foreign Minister Takes To YouTube Against "Unlawful" US Sanctions
- Harvick takes Texas to clinch championship spot
- Rose back on top of the world
- N Korea warns of returning to nuclear policy over sanction
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Resigns at the Request of President Trump
- Billboard names Ariana Grande 2018 Woman of the Year
- Northern Districts’ batsmen create world record, smashing 43 runs off an over