Solari will be desperate for a confident victory in Plzen, without any further injuries to his squad.
Despite this, Carvajal - who worked alongside Lopetegui at both Real and Spain - has lauded the Spaniard as the best in the game, believing his demise was simply down to bad fortune.More news: RUMOR: PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds Icons on PS4 Servers Suggest Imminent Game Awards Announcement
While it's true that the loss of Cristiano Ronaldo was always going to be hard, especially as the club failed to spend much money in the summer transfer window to replace him, their decline has been far sharper than it should have been. It was a different rotation, not the championship for one and the Cup and the Champions League for the other. The Czechs are not in particularly good form, winning only two games from their last five outings (D1 L2).
Solari knows his team are strong favourites for the game, but will still be keen to field an organised defence, despite another big question mark hanging over his goalkeeper selection. These results have admittedly come against modest opposition, but Viktoria Plzen firmly fall into that category anyway.More news: Harvick takes Texas to clinch championship spot
In fact, not since Luis Carniglia in 1957 has a Madrid manager started with three straight clean sheets in three straight wins.
- Rihanna doesn't want Trump playing her songs at his rallies
- Northern Districts’ batsmen create world record, smashing 43 runs off an over
- FDA approves opioid painkiller 1,000 times stronger than morphin
- N Korea warns of returning to nuclear policy over sanction
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Missing Character Bug is Getting Fixed Soon
- DeSantis pins hopes on GOP turnout Tuesday
- Passengers Aboard Indonesian Plane 'Revolt' Against Two Tons of Stinky Durian
- Papa Gino's abruptly closes numerous pizzeria locations
- Nadal Cites Health Setback In Ending Season
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez elected as youngest woman in US Congress