Lorenzo Insigne beat former Italy teammate Gianluigi Buffon from the spot to keep Napoli well in the hunt for a place in the last 16 of the Champions League thanks to a 1-1 draw at home to Paris Saint-Germain on Tuesday.
FW Neymar, 8 - Despite a late booking, he was largely excellent - particularly in the first half. However, somebody high up should do something'.
Bjorn Kuipers has a reputation for robust refereeing, coming to the fore on the global stage when he told Neymar to "shut up" at the 2018 World Cup.
However, after consultation with VAR he overturned his decision as the superstar had thrown himself to the ground unnecessarily.
England's Jordan Henderson also felt his wrath later in the tournament when his vigorous protests were met with an angry rebuke.More news: Red Star upsets Liverpool in Champions League
"He can not be as disrespectful as he was with me".
"But the way he has treated the players showed a lack of respect".
It remains to be seen whether PSG will lodge an official complaint against Kuipers, who has been a Federation Internationale de Football Association listed referee since 2006.
The Dutchman took charge of the 2014 Champions League final and this year's Europa League final between Marseille and Atletico Madrid.
Napoli and Liverpool lead the way with six points each, while PSG have five and Red Star Belgrade have four.More news: Six people injured in California bar shooting
The trip to Belgrade will not be easy, though, as Liverpool's shock 2-0 loss there on Tuesday proved.
The Brazilian, who was among PSG's top performers on the day, received a yellow card in stoppage time while waiting to take a free kick.
DF Thiago Silva, 5 - Involved in the Napoli penalty incident, Callejon's offside or not, it was a soft way to surrender a point to the home side having held out so valiantly.
The game continued to be wide open and niggly but neither side could find a victor.More news: All Blacks still have faith in Williams ahead of England clash
- Bryce Harper Won't Be Signing With Yankees
- Eight feared dead after two buildings collapse in France
- Could Steelers use franchise tag on Le'Veon Bell again?
- Congress bound, Minnesota's Ilhan Omar enjoys another first
- Prince Charles, Princess Camilla arrive Nigeria
- Trump hopes to meet N.Korea leader next year but counsels patience
- Trump points to second term as U.S. president
- Examine: Morning folks much less more likely to develop breast most cancers
- Lion Air: Plane involved in tarmac accident after 189 killed in tragedy
- Trump Argues With CNN’s Acosta at Heated News Conference