This time Dallas took advantage of their field position, with quarterback Dak Prescott finding Amari Cooper with a four-yard pass to send the former Oakland Raiders receiver over in the corner for the touchdown.More news: Rassie Erasmus trains André Esterhuizen to dish out 'Owen Farrell tackle'
The Titans went on to defeat the Cowboys 28-14. Owens went on to play with the Cowboys from 2006-08. Cowboys owner and general manager Jerry Jones says he will not make an in-season coaching change. Mariota will more than likely not have an offensive line that will keep him clean in the pocket, so for the Titans to win, he must break the pocket and make some plays in the passing game and in the running game as well. Or right tackle La'el Collins could move back to left guard, where he played his first two seasons in the league with Cameron Fleming going to right tackle. "We've got to do better, and it starts with me", Prescott said when asked about the performance for the night.
Now the Cowboys are looking at a second straight year of missing the playoffs since the remarkable rookie seasons for Prescott and Elliott, who powered Dallas to an NFC-best 13 wins before a divisional round loss to Green Bay. Prescott was 21 of 31 for 243 yards and two scores - 4 yards to Cooper and 23 yards to Allen Hurns. A fumble while trying to churn for yardage on a sack at his 40-yard line set up Tennessee's go-ahead touchdown in the third quarter.More news: Sarfraz criticises Taylor for raising 'objections' to Hafeez's bowling action
Prescott committed his first two turnovers at home this season in Dallas' first loss at AT&T Stadium.
Being a team which has not even got close to achieving expectations this season, along with a team that no longer has a first round draft pick next year, the Cowboys have dug themselves a hole that night be to much to climb out of.More news: SA journalist Angela Quintal detained in Tanzania
Despite being fresh off the bye week, the Cowboys did not look sharp against the Titans, who also had a bye the previous week. "I didn't think there would be enough to impact the game the way it did, and the way it did with Dak". Dallas had just 108 yards in the second half - the bulk of those on a desperation drive down two scores late - and was booed several times at the end of failed drives.
- US Retailers already kicking off Black Friday with big deals
- Facebook Messenger Unsend Message Feature Will Come With 10-Minute Limit
- Wayne Rooney farewell ticket sales will not go to player's foundation
- Demi Lovato Still In Rehab: Halfway House Transition To Living At Home
- Trump BLOWS UP at Jim Acosta: 'You are a rude, awful person'
- Poop in hand, Bill Gates backs China’s toilet revolution
- 3 'Final Fantasy XV' DLC cancelled as director leaves company
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Concerned Custody Battle Will 'Damage' Kids
- NT police find child's body after three found dead near vehicle
- I'm not that stupid - Charles won't 'meddle' when he is king