Barcelona qualified for the knockout stage of the Champions League on Tuesday after a compelling 1-1 draw away to Inter Milan as a late leveller from Mauro Icardi disrupted the Catalans' flawless record in this season's competition.
PSG took the lead in first-half stoppage time when Juan Bernat poked the ball home after he was picked out by Kylian Mbappe.
Jesus Corona made the game safe for Porto and Monteiro Otavio added a fourth in stoppage time. The Argentine clearly loves playing football and, despite having won it all in his career, he is still trying his utmost best to recover quickly and return to first team action.More news: More UV protection: UN says Earth’s ozone layer is healing
Cules could be forgiven for imagining the worst when Barcelona's talisman Lionel Messi went down injured against Sevilla.
"This is a hard group but we saw with Liverpool losing that everything is possible", said PSG's Julian Draxler. Liverpool travel to the French capital in their next game.
Barca, without injured Lionel Messi, were left to lament throwing away three points from a game in which they created more than enough chances to win but couldn't get past the superb Slovenia global in the Inter goal. After six games without a goal, he has now hit six in his last four.More news: Sri Lanka House Speaker Says Rajapaksa Must Prove Majority
Semi-finalists in 2017, Monaco are now eliminated. "He is not getting the minutes he wants but, in training, he works like the rest of the players".
Signed from Bordeaux for 41 million euros ($47 million) in the summer, the 21-year-old was always circled as a player for the future but his lack of involvement this season has been a surprise.
Thierry Henry remains without a win since taking charge of Monaco after they were beaten 4-0 at home by Club Brugge in Group A.More news: Real Madrid fullback Dani Carvajal: Lopetegui best coach I've had
In Portugal, FC Porto only need a draw to qualify for the round of 16 after recording a comfortable 4-1 win against Russian side Lomotiv Moscow in Group D.
- Rihanna doesn't want Trump playing her songs at his rallies
- Trump Argues With CNN’s Acosta at Heated News Conference
- David Haye Exclusive: How to prepare against a fighter like Usyk
- WR Bryant to sign with Saints
- Tragedy at Melbourne Cup as horse The CliffsofMoher put down after injury
- Tesla names Robyn Denholm as Chairman to replace Elon Musk
- Breaking Bad Is Getting a Feature Film
- Supreme Court Throws Out Industry Appeal of Obama-Era Net Neutrality Rules
- In setback for Trump, Democrats seize US House control
- Prince Charles, Princess Camilla arrive Nigeria