According to the manager of a local L.A. Fitness, the Steelers running back was spotted working out at the gym Wednesday. Pittsburgh resident John Maus, who posted a video of Bell on his Snapchat story, said the subject in his video is "110 percent Le'Veon" and his video was shot live. Under the terms of the collective bargaining agreement, Bell must report to the Steelers by 4 p.m. ET next Tuesday or he will be ineligible for the remainder of the season, a source confirmed to ESPN.More news: Supreme Court Throws Out Industry Appeal of Obama-Era Net Neutrality Rules
"If he doesn't want to play for $14.5 million, why would he want to play for $5 million?" the source told ESPN, referring to the prorated balance remaining on Bell's $14.5 million franchise tender.
If Bell is designated on a third-year franchise tag, it would be worth around $25 million, which would be one of the highest contracts in the NFL.More news: Iran Foreign Minister Takes To YouTube Against "Unlawful" US Sanctions
With James Connor has proven his National Football League mettle in Bell's absence, the Steelers are unlikely to offer Bell a one-year $25 million franchise contract next season, meaning he'll be able to test his market value as an unrestricted free agent.
Pelissero reports the NFLPA could potentially fight if the Steelers tried to use the transition tag in 2019, depending on the situation.More news: Real Madrid fullback Dani Carvajal: Lopetegui best coach I've had
"Just about everybody has an opinion on my life & anxious about what I'm doing", Bell wrote. If you scan the comments on Twitter it really feels like fans have had enough of the Bell drama and would just as soon he stay LA Fitness. ". Don't judge me off my decisions because maybe this isn't what you'd do. but most people don't take the time to just simply read between the lines".
- Dead brothel owner Hof wins race for Nevada State Assembly
- Driver Charged With Killing 2 Children In Park Slope Crosswalk Found Dead
- Trump hopes to meet N.Korea leader next year but counsels patience
- Examine: Morning folks much less more likely to develop breast most cancers
- Mysterious object spotted in solar system may have been an alien probe
- Prince Charles, Duchess of Cornwall arrive Abuja
- Rihanna doesn't want Trump playing her songs at his rallies
- DeSantis pins hopes on GOP turnout Tuesday
- Virgin Australia reconsiders veteran salutes following backlash
- All Blacks still have faith in Williams ahead of England clash