The couple split in September 2016 when the Maleficent actress accused Brad of being abusive towards Maddox on a private plane, and insiders believe the 43-year-old star plans to use the incident as grounds for her receiving full custody.More news: US Retailers already kicking off Black Friday with big deals
"Trial on the bifurcated issue of custody is to begin on December 4, 2018", court documents read. News, their trial will begin on December 4.
A judge also needs to rule on a property settlement as the stars did not sign a prenup.
According to a report by TMZ, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have moved on from having their legal teams negotiate a settlement between the two parties.More news: Lion Air: Plane involved in tarmac accident after 189 killed in tragedy
Jolie meanwhile was warned by a judge that if she didn't allow her children to foster a relationship with their father she could potentially lose custody.
The 54-year-old later hit back at the mother-of-six, as he claimed that he paid over $1 million of child support since their split.
The former partners' custody dispute comes down to the fact that Jolie wants sole physical custody of their six kids, ranging in age from 10 to 17 while Brad says he wants to share physical custody.More news: Trump BLOWS UP at Jim Acosta: 'You are a rude, awful person'
The trial could take up to 3 weeks and the judge will have the duty of going thru all the info and making a decision.
- NT police find child's body after three found dead near vehicle
- Pipe bomb suspect held without bail after first court appearance
- Porsche 911 Is Completing Final R&D And Testing Phases
- Vijay's 'Sarkar' joins Rs 100 crore club in just two days
- Neymar claims referee 'disrespected' him during Napoli draw
- The 2018 Midterm Races You Should Pay Attention To
- Sarfraz criticises Taylor for raising 'objections' to Hafeez's bowling action
- Nintendo to remove offensive Native American designs from Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Jose Mourinho trolls FA in hilarious post-match interview
- Man: Age Change Will Improve Luck on Tinder