Their upcoming tour, the absence of Posh Spice Victoria Beckham, Glastonbury rumours (no plans, they said, although it would be "quite nice") and Geri being "Granny Spice" were all discussed by the band, who, in typical Spice Girls fashion, took over the show.
"She's joining us at Wembley", chipped in Mel B, apparently in jest.
Speaking on Heart, she admitted it had been "tough" going ahead without Beckham, who said she would not take part due to "business commitments".
This is a mood and we love it!
Taking to Instagram, she wrote: "Today marks a special day for the girls as they announce the first tour dates since we performed together in 2012!"More news: Jets' Darnold shoulders blame, played 'stupid football'
Replying to the question "who needs the money the most?"
Geri said she told Melanie C about the offer that was on the table - and was surprised to hear that Sporty Spice had a change of heart.
"We should though", chipped in a mischievous Mel B. You know where to find me'.
Media captionWhat do people really think of the announcement that the Spice Girls are going on tour?More news: Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles dance in Ghana
Here's the kicker. we're told Mel B and co. could make even more cash if their shows sell well enough to spur a second leg outside the United Kingdom. the girls could rake in up to $6.5 million each.
Evans replied: "It's never awkward".
"And I thought I'd just go round Melanie C's house, cup of tea, one last go".
Geri revealed that the idea to get the band back together was came about after an emotional group hug in her kitchen. "I wouldn't be here without my girls".More news: Single mother of 3 claims half of $700M Powerball jackpot
- 'I Don't Care' if House Democrats Release My Tax Returns
- England star George Burgess charged over gouging allegation
- Google working on update to fix Pixel 3 memory management issues
- Carolina Panthers' fake/reverse TD is a thing of beauty
- Sainsbury deflection gives Spurs Champions League lifeline
- Indonesia jet had damaged airspeed indicator on last four flights, says official
- Parineeti Chopra wants $5 mn shoe-hiding fee from Nick Jonas
- Michigan Voters Legalize Marijuana
- Rashida Tlaib is first Muslim woman elected to U.S. Congress
- Republican Marsha Blackburn Wins Tennessee Senate Seat