It also won't have a notch because Samsung will apparently be one of the first companies to cut a hole in the screen for the camera instead. The Galaxy S10 could have a tiny hole like what was teased earlier for the Galaxy A8s.More news: Aric Almirola must win at Phoenix to advance — NASCAR Cup Series
With a price tag of Rs. 39,000 for the base model with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, the Galaxy A9 (2018) will compete head-to-head with the recently launched OnePlus 6T in the country.
That said, it isn't the first time Samsung has made a white device. The notch is a smartphone cutout above the display that hides camera sensors, LED sensors, and even audio speakers. EUV means Extreme Ultra Violet Light & it is a technology that was in the works for 20-30 years will be used for Samsung's next flagship processor, i.e., the Exynos 9820.More news: Pep Guardiola responds to 'Football Leaks' regarding Man City's finances
In addition to that, the ditching of the iris scanner which furthermore proved in-efficient in the Samsung Galaxy Note 7, would give way for Samsung to work on their displays making them more impressive and compatible to use thus making the S10 achieve a fantastic screen-to-body ratio. "It is simply not about introducing a flexible or foldable display but about the goal of having such a feature". It's on the Night Theme settings where Samsung has placed the device which we'd never seen from the South Korean Giant till now.
If the latest numbers for smartphone market share from IDC is anything to go by, Samsung is losing its market share globally at a relatively quick pace.More news: OnePlus 6T Launch: How To Livestream The OnePlus Event?
It looks like 2019 is going to be a great year for smartphones. Users will get new clock styles for the lock screen and one can also adjust the transparency of the notifications.
- Anger over Melbourne Cup horse death
- Republican Marsha Blackburn Wins Tennessee Senate Seat
- Rashida Tlaib is first Muslim woman elected to U.S. Congress
- Google working on update to fix Pixel 3 memory management issues
- Lord Adonis and others criticise BBC for Arron Banks appearance
- Seattle Seahawks: 3 Big takeaways from loss vs
- Five Keys to Victory: Chicago Bears vs Buffalo Bills
- England star George Burgess charged over gouging allegation
- Nokia 9 leaks out boasting five rear cameras
- Larry Drew struggling to find right combination for Cavs