Obviously, if we don't drop points, we have the chance to do it (on December 8), We know that to get to that chance, you have to get the three points in games as we had against Crystal Palace.
As ever, City's Spanish maestro pulled the strings and even managed to get on the scoresheet himself in their 6-1 battering of Southampton.
"In the last month of last season I was down, down, down, down".
Sergio Aguero wrote his name into another record in the Premier League goalscoring charts, becoming only the third player to reach 150 league goals for a single club.More news: Carolina Panthers' fake/reverse TD is a thing of beauty
Jamie Carragher has expressed his belief that Liverpool can win the league this season and urges the Reds' fans to relax about the situation.
The facts of the matter are that Liverpool remain unbeaten in the league this season and would likely be top of the table at this stage if not for Manchester City's brilliance.
In addition to this, they are the kings of woodwork in the Premier League this season but that has not affected their goal output. "You react on what they do", said Klopp.More news: Jets' Darnold shoulders blame, played 'stupid football'
The win moved Chelsea above Liverpool into second place courtesy of a superior goal difference.
I don't believe that will happen this season because their players and Guardiola are under so much pressure to deliver in a competition that has never appeared to be more open.
He added: "On the back of the Spain game against England, hopefully we will see a bit more of that because he does need to up his stats in terms of goals and assists for the national team".
I would relish the chance to toast a sixth Champions League win for Liverpool in the wonderful city of Madrid next May and it is certainly a possibility when you look at the troubles some of the top clubs in Europe are dealing with right now.More news: Sainsbury deflection gives Spurs Champions League lifeline
Touted for big things during his youth days at Queens Park Rangers the Jamaica-born winger started to fulfil that potential at Liverpool (2012-15) before moving on to Manchester City.
- Nokia 9 leaks out boasting five rear cameras
- Parineeti Chopra wants $5 mn shoe-hiding fee from Nick Jonas
- Georgia High School Marching Band Spells Out Racial Slur During Halftime Show
- Almost 1.5M felons in Florida have regained the right to vote
- Prince Charles and Camilla Parker Bowles dance in Ghana
- A Breaking Bad movie could come from creator Vince Gilligan
- Meghan Markle wore a see-through skirt: see photos
- Seattle Seahawks: 3 Big takeaways from loss vs
- 'I Don't Care' if House Democrats Release My Tax Returns
- Google working on update to fix Pixel 3 memory management issues