That whole presentation was fire, but she probably needed to clarify that exit a little better with DeGeneres.
Inspired by her favorite movie The First Wives Club, the pop superstar was joined by the song's co-writers, Victoria Monét and Tayla Parx.
The singer also slipped up a bit at the end when she concluded the performance by running up the stairs through the audience. "Thought I'd end up with Sean/But he wasn't a match/Wrote some songs about Ricky/Now I listen and laugh/Even nearly got married/And for Pete I'm so thankful/Wish I could say "Thank you" to Malcolm/'Cause he was an angel", she sings. So half an hour before the latest episode of SNL started, Grande put her new single out into the world, and it nearly immediately became a meme to rival "me voting in 2016 vs.me voting today".Читайте также: Kansas Basketball: Biggest takeaways from win over Michigan State
Ariana's promo for new song "thank u, next" appears to be based all around classic films, with the artwork for the single being based on a book from cult film "Mean Girls".
She moved into more emotional territory as the song progressed, holding back tears while singing about her future wedding day. Ariana asked after she returned. She has reached the celebrity realm where she can fuck up and it makes us like her more.
Listen to Newsbeat live at 12:45 and 17:45 every weekday on BBC Radio 1 and 1Xtra - if you miss us you can listen back here. Her performance was pre-taped on November 6, but instead of changing a thing, she embraced her fall with a sense of humor and let her fans see the original take in all of its imperfect glory. And for all those who insist everyone lip syncs these kinds of performances, Grande's laughter a couple of times puts that to rest.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2019 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог
- Georgia High School Marching Band Spells Out Racial Slur During Halftime Show
- FDA approves opioid painkiller 1,000 times stronger than morphin
- Jets' Darnold shoulders blame, played 'stupid football'
- Marijuana Legalization Measure Defeated in North Dakota - Hit & Run
- French police arrest six suspects in far-right plot against Emmanuel Macron
- Spice Girls reunite, minus Victoria Beckham, Lifestyle News & Top Stories
- Papa Gino's abruptly closes numerous pizzeria locations
- Rio Ferdinand sends message to Man United about Marcus Rashford
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez elected as youngest woman in US Congress
- Harvick takes Texas to clinch championship spot