After managing to outlast the Yankees during a 4-3 nailbiter in the Bronx, the Red Sox didn't play "I'm Shipping Up to Boston" by the Dropkick Murphys in the clubhouse, even though that's what they were going to do following their celebration.
Speaking on MLB Network radio a day after the Red Sox eliminated the Yankees from the AL Division Series, Cora said he plans to use Chris Sale in Game 1 of the best-of-seven series that begins at Fenway Park on Saturday night.More news: 10 common signs of mental illness to watch out for
Still in search of his first postseason win as a starter, David Price gets the call for the Red Sox in Game 2. He performed relatively well in two starts against the Astros this season, allowing five runs across 12 1/3 innings while posting an.811 WHIP.
Game 1 is Saturday night in Boston.More news: New Xiaomi Mi Box Features Google Assistant, Android Oreo & Low Price
It certainly has been great for Cora and the Red Sox, who are in a great position to win their fourth World Series title in the past 14 years. Just talking to them, connecting (with them), I'm 42 years old so there are certain things they like that I do like.
Cora was Houston's bench coach a year ago before he was hired by Boston.More news: Malaysia to abolish colonial-era Sedition Act, death penalty
Notes: 1B Mitch Moreland, who injured his right hamstring in Game 2 against the Yankees while running the bases, participated in batting practice on Thursday. As such, it might come as a surprise to fans that Cora has had to scream and yell at his team this season. "We'll talk to him and make a few adjustments and we'll go from there". "It's embarrassing and it just keeps getting worse". 3B Eduardo Nunez appeared to injure himself while making the throw to first for the final out Tuesday.
- Ben Affleck Signs For New Movie With Gavin O'Connor
- Trump, Kanye Meet In The Oval Office
- Northern Irish party threatens to topple Theresa May's United Kingdom government
- Cardi B and Post Malone ineligible for Best New Artist Grammy
- US President Trump calls the US Fed 'crazy', stock declines a 'correction'
- Meghan Markle’s ex-husband marries fiancee in intimate ceremony
- Koepka named PGA Tour Player of the Year
- Paul Pogba reveals two areas of his game he must improve
- What we learned in Lakers win over Warriors
- SpaceX satellite launch lights up sky, social media