"I just channeled it", the musician said, adding - to further gasps - that Trump "might not have expected to have a insane motherfucker like Kanye West supporting him".
A few days ago, Adidas CEO Kasper Rorsted reacted to news about his brand ambassador Kanye West supposedly meeting up with Trump in 48 hours.
Trump: I'll tell you what, that was pretty impressive. Mr. Trump didn't quite know what to say.
She secured a pardon for a great-grandmother who had been serving a life sentence for drugs offences.
"There was something about putting this hat on that made me feel like Superman", West said, as part of an extended soliloquy that spanned topics from his mental health to prison reform to what kind of plane Trump should fly in.More news: Facebook unveils smart video chat speakers for home
"There is something about when I put this [MAGA] hat on that makes me feel like Superman!"
While West probably settled on the simple passcode so he can log into his phone as quickly as possible, it's notable that the controversial rapper, who has received threats in the past over his support of Trump, doesn't care enough to make his phone more secure.
During the monologue that ranged from prison reform to manufacturing, politics and the universe, West said: "They tried to scare me, my friends to not wear this hat, but this hat, it gives me power in a way". And we have to make our core be empowered.
Trump: We'll get rid of Air Force One [laughs in the room].More news: Hubble Space Telescope sidelined by serious pointing failure
"It was from the soul", West replied. During the course of the conversation, 'Ye claimed that racism was just a tool liberals use to control Black people. "We want a brand over our own land".
Commenting on police brutality, he said that if someone disrespects him he would have to shoot them.
He repeatedly mentioned the 13th Amendment to the Constitution, which outlawed slavery. "Oh, that don't stop me, that's an invisible wall". We've been extremely happy with our relationship with Kanye West. So the fathers lose the jobs and they say we'll give you more money for having more kids in your home.
Then he went off on Jonathan Karl of ABC News: "I don't answer questions in simple sound bites".
"The problem is illegal guns, illegal guns is the problem". "We have the right to bear arms".More news: #HimToo poster boy flips the narrative after mom's viral tweet
West spoke to reporters for almost 10 minutes in the Oval Office.
- New Xiaomi Mi Box Features Google Assistant, Android Oreo & Low Price
- Pentagon Grounds Troubled F-35 Fighters After First Crash
- Harvey Weinstein Gets One Sexual Assault Charge Dismissed
- Kanye West Goes On 10-Minute Rant During White House Visit
- Novak Djokovic cruises past Jeremy Chardy at Shanghai Masters
- Don’t be too hard on him, Vladimir Putin tells Khabib’s father
- Migrants to call regional Australia home under Government's new population plan
- ISS crew in 'good condition' after failed space launch
- 10 common signs of mental illness to watch out for
- Paul Pogba reveals two areas of his game he must improve