"I've never played in the France team to be captain, being here is already a big thing for me", he stated.
There's talk of Pogba's compatriot Zinedine Zidane replacing Mourinho in the Old Trafford hotseat, but it appears the Portuguese has got a stay of execution with United's comeback win over Newcastle United on the weekend.More news: ISS crew in 'good condition' after failed space launch
"I think he (Pogba) has done it on goal, and I don't think that is right", Saha, 40, said."It's the wrong communication, it puts pressure on the manager. with those talks you should do it in the dressing room with your manager". Myself. I am the manager, I can make these decisions. "Whether it be "Grizou" [Antoine Griezmann], Kylian [Mbappe] or Raph [Varane], they deserve it a lot more than me".
"With my age, 25 years old, I'm between the two sets of players, the oldest and the youngest".
The France worldwide believes he is capable of being a leader at United without having the captain's armband. "You don't have to be captain in order to speak, a leader is not someone who has the armband. That allows me to relay messages and have the chance to be heard", he said.More news: Facebook unveils smart video chat speakers for home
Prior to the World Cup, Pogba had stated his ambition of stepping up his role within the France squad, and he was credited by teammates with having given a number of inspirational dressing room speeches during Les Bleus' summer triumph. It is believed that Mourinho sees the former Barcelona striker as a leader who could transform the Man United dressing room with his presence.
"I can't pick one of them, but I sincerely hope it'll be one of those three, or even four because there's also NG (N'Golo Kante)".More news: New Xiaomi Mi Box Features Google Assistant, Android Oreo & Low Price
- USA arrests alleged Chinese national for targeting major aviation companies
- Florida takes stock of devastation from Hurricane Michael
- #HimToo poster boy flips the narrative after mom's viral tweet
- Pentagon Grounds Troubled F-35 Fighters After First Crash
- What we learned in Lakers win over Warriors
- The FSF Wants Microsoft To Do More To Help Fight Software Patents
- Woman visits fiancé's grave on wedding day in her bridal gown
- African Billionaire Kidnapped by Gunmen at Luxury Hotel in Tanzania
- Crew Rescued After Russian ISS Launch Fails
- Northern Irish party threatens to topple Theresa May's United Kingdom government