According to TMZ, the film's extras recently resorted to urinating on some train tracks after they were locked on a subway auto for more than three hours. According to reports, extras were locked on a subway vehicle for several hours during filming recently-to the point that some started peeing on the tracks.
TMZ reports the extras filming the scene in Brooklyn were locked in the train vehicle and denied their break after two hours of work. One of the individuals filed an official complaint with SAG-AFTRA about a violation of standards and practices.More news: NASA astronaut, Russian cosmonaut make emergency landing on earth
It's also said that Warner Bros.is looking into the incident as well. The lack of being allowed to leave the subway auto led to some resorting to urinating on the train tracks through small spaces between the cars.More news: New Xiaomi Mi Box Features Google Assistant, Android Oreo & Low Price
Last month, filming began in New York City, and its set for release on the 34th of October, 2019.
SAG reportedly sent someone to look into the situation and from here on out someone will basically make sure that if Phillips does decide to lock a bunch of people up somewhere, it will be for no longer than two hours at a time.More news: Harvey Weinstein Gets One Sexual Assault Charge Dismissed
Also on the bill are Robert De Niro, Zazie Beetz, Frances Conroy, Marc Maron and Brett Cullen, as Thomas Wayne, Bruce Wayne's father.
- Trump, Kanye Meet In The Oval Office
- What we learned in Lakers win over Warriors
- Paul Pogba reveals two areas of his game he must improve
- Google Plus shutting down as social network bug exposes private data
- Novak Djokovic cruises past Jeremy Chardy at Shanghai Masters
- This is what Amitabh Bachchan said about #MeToo campaign
- FDA Expands Usage Of HPV Vaccine To Adults Aged 27 To 45
- Details Surface on How to Watch Apple’s Original Content
- Crew Rescued After Russian ISS Launch Fails
- International Monetary Fund to launch financial assistance talks with Pakistan