According to TMZ, the film's extras recently resorted to urinating on some train tracks after they were locked on a subway auto for more than three hours. According to reports, extras were locked on a subway vehicle for several hours during filming recently-to the point that some started peeing on the tracks.
TMZ reports the extras filming the scene in Brooklyn were locked in the train vehicle and denied their break after two hours of work. One of the individuals filed an official complaint with SAG-AFTRA about a violation of standards and practices.More news: Facebook unveils smart video chat speakers for home
It's also said that Warner Bros.is looking into the incident as well. The lack of being allowed to leave the subway auto led to some resorting to urinating on the train tracks through small spaces between the cars.More news: Northern Irish party threatens to topple Theresa May's United Kingdom government
Last month, filming began in New York City, and its set for release on the 34th of October, 2019.
SAG reportedly sent someone to look into the situation and from here on out someone will basically make sure that if Phillips does decide to lock a bunch of people up somewhere, it will be for no longer than two hours at a time.More news: International Monetary Fund to launch financial assistance talks with Pakistan
Also on the bill are Robert De Niro, Zazie Beetz, Frances Conroy, Marc Maron and Brett Cullen, as Thomas Wayne, Bruce Wayne's father.
- Hubble Space Telescope sidelined by serious pointing failure
- What we learned in Lakers win over Warriors
- FDA Expands Usage Of HPV Vaccine To Adults Aged 27 To 45
- The FSF Wants Microsoft To Do More To Help Fight Software Patents
- Details Surface on How to Watch Apple’s Original Content
- Selena Gomez enters treatment facility after suffering an 'emotional breakdown'
- 10 common signs of mental illness to watch out for
- ISS crew in 'good condition' after failed space launch
- Razer Phone 2 announced and you better believe it has RGB
- Harvey Weinstein Gets One Sexual Assault Charge Dismissed