This new Essential-branded phone is said to "mimic a user" and will auto-respond to messages, cutting the amount of effort one has to make by to usually reply to any kind of message using a handset. This would have a smaller than standard screen, according to "people familiar with the plans" quoted by Bloomberg's very well-connected Mark Gurman, relying mainly on voice commands for a type of user interaction only possible in sci-fi movies prior to this product's development. Rubin would like to capture people's imagination with a product that's truly different from alternatives. A spokeswoman for Essential declined to comment. It seems that the concept of your phone being a virtual version of you can become true and let you enjoy several activities without the need to have your device in your hands.More news: Application Kicks Off Battle Against Predators — Instagram Against Bullying
Image: Google has launched a new OS system for its Google Pixel devices called Android 9 or Android Pie. The Palo Alto, California-based company started selling a product called the Essential Phone a year ago, to great fanfare for pioneering an edge-to-edge design before the iPhone X. Since the release of the first Essential Phone and Apple's premium product, many phone makers have followed.More news: Dakota Johnson not pregnant as she denies baby rumours to Ellen
So, now that's Essential's growing pains are out of the way, the company seems ripe for a successful followup - right? Instead, Bloomberg's report says, it will be amn AI-powered device that will provide the functions of Google Duplex mixed with a bit of Alexa.More news: Sajid Khan Accused Of Sexual Harassment By These Three Women
Essential is expected to show the device off as early as CES 2019 in January, with the first prototype expected to be finished by the end of this year.
- International Monetary Fund cuts global economic growth target to 3.7%
- Malaysia to abolish colonial-era Sedition Act, death penalty
- Cyclone Titli threatens to bring back Hudhud’s wrath
- Eagles RB Ajayi suffers torn ACL against Vikings
- Briatore: 'Vettel mistakes prove he is his biggest enemy'
- Prepare for harvest season, because Stardew Valley is finally coming to Android
- USA in 'secret deal' with Turkey to release pastor
- IMF Raises Russia's GDP Growth Forecast to 1.8% in 2019
- Federal agents foil terror plot planned for election day in DC
- 17 surreal things that happened during the Donald Trump-Kanye West summit