On YouTube, fans can watch Troyer drive around in a child-sized toy Tesla vehicle (he got it for Christmas) or follow the actor as he cruises the aisles of a grocery store in his motorized wheelchair gathering ingredients for another episode of "Cooking with Verne". The cause of death listed in the official report was a "sequelae of alcohol intoxication", otherwise known as lethal alcohol abuse.
Verne Troyer's death has been ruled as a suicide by alcohol poisoning by LA County Coroners.More news: Michael responsible for child's death in Georgia
"Verne was also a fighter when it came to his own battles", the post read, in part.
His representatives said at the time he was struggling with depression. The family appreciates that they have this time to grieve privately.
It continued: "Depression and Suicide are very serious issues". Be kind to one another.
Troyer spent the final three weeks of his life in a LA hospital suffering with alcohol intoxication. He also touched more people's hearts than he will ever know'.More news: USA markets drop sharply as investors are spooked by rising rates
As well as Austin Powers, Troyer, who appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2009, starred in films including Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone and Men In Black.
In an appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" in May, Myers described Troyer as "a great physical comedian".
He became a star playing Mini-Me to Myers' Dr.
This sad news comes just a day after World Mental Health Day, which saw celebrities speak out about their experiences with mental health problems and how they deal with them.More news: Soyuz rocket carrying crew to ISS malfunctions during launch
- Dow Falls 430 Points as Bond Yields Surge and China Tensions Grow
- Hillary, Bill Clinton To Make 13 Joint Appearances, Including At The Forum
- Strictly Come Dancing contestant Seann Walsh under fire from ex-girlfriend
- Hurricane Michael Downgraded To Tropical Storm After Battering Florida Panhandle
- Taylor Swift calls on fans to vote during AMA acceptance speech
- These maps shed light on when and where Hurricane Michael will hit
- Minnesota kids diagnosed with rare, polio-like disease
- I don't like Fed raising interest rates so quickly, says Trump
- The 'scary-looking' view of Hurricane Michael from the International Space Station
- Netflix's The Witcher Casts Ciri and Yennefer