"If Tyson Fury does not enroll in the clean boxing program, the fight is not for the WBC title".
"It's frustrating. We keep requesting these meetings and they don't want them to take place, which is a bit odd when you're talking about the biggest fight in world boxing", Hearn told Sky Sports.
WBC champion Deontay Wilder's representatives have said they will not resume negotiations for a fight with Briton Anthony Joshua until better terms are offered and that no such offer has been forthcoming, Sky News reported.More news: Google is extending Home Control from this week
"Fury has promised me a part in the program".
Despite the fact that Deontay Wilder (40-0, 39 KO's) and Tyson fury (27-0, 19 KO's) has already officially announce the fight and staged a 3-day press tour, there is one serious unsolved problem. I'm sorry to tell you that'.
With a little less than two months until the fight, a testing program tailored for the Wilder-Fury fight would start right around the same time that these programs normally would.More news: Verne Troyer’s Cause of Death Revealed
Wilder, who was cooperating with the officers of VADA. He failed two VADA tests for cocaine in 2016, which forced the cancelation of his rematch with Wladimir Klitschko, whom he had upset by decision to win three world titles belts and the lineal championship in November 2015.
Fury also said he had, "The psychological edge" because Wilder's nickname of the "Bronze Bomber" means, "A third-placed man".
But that's not the last time we will see the two men in close quarters before the fight.More news: Der Spiegel stands by Cristiano Ronaldo rape allegation reporting
Goodman also said that there has been no request made yet from fight organizers for a specialized testing protocol that goes beyond the somewhat limited scope of the WBC's Clean Boxing Program.
- Hurricane Michael rips through Florida's Panhandle
- Sarah Silverman Rips 'Too Far Gone' White Women Who Voted for Trump
- Bipartisan Senate Group Forces U.S. Probe of Saudi Journalist's Disappearance
- US, Russia space crew aborts mission after booster failure
- British couple killed as their taxi is swept away in Mallorca floods
- Selena Gomez Wrote About 'Negative Comments' in Last Instagram Post Before Hospitalization
- Galaxy S10 processor might have a dedicated NPU
- Dow sinks 800 as tech companies decline
- Samsung launches A9, world's first smartphone with four rear cameras
- Nokia 7.1 Plus Expected to Launch Today in India