The smartphone has been in the news as it will be the first device from Samsung to boast a quad-camera setup at the back.
True to rumours that leaked in the lead-up to the event, the A9 builds on the A7's triple rear camera system by going one better, with four rear cameras lined up vertically down its back.More news: White House: More talks with Saudi crown prince
The hotly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy A9 will feature four cameras each with a different use - an 8 megapixel ultrawide camera, a 10 megapixel telephoto camera, a 24 megapixelmain camera and a 5 megapixel depth camera, aimed at the "Instagram generation".
There's not long to go now before the official unveiling of the Galaxy A9 - what else do you reckon it'll have in store? Numbers are not everything, however, so let us dive a bit further into the cameras and how the magic happens. For more storage, there is a microSD card slot on the device. Even on LG's flagship V40, they couldn't maintain the quality across all three lenses so I'm a little hesitant to celebrate when I look at the setup Samsung has employed on the Galaxy A9. Oh and of course there's also a 20MP selfie shooter up front with an f/2.0 aperture lens. The A9 is also packed to the brim with other interesting features. The third camera is the main 24MP sensor with a wide f/1.7 aperture, while the fourth camera is a 5MP sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. It offers 2x optical zoom. It can be availed in color gradient options such as Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink.More news: Dow Falls 430 Points as Bond Yields Surge and China Tensions Grow
The Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) is powered by a 3800mAh. We also get Android 8.1 Oreo, which is inexcusable given Android 9 Pie's availability. The Galaxy A9 (2018) starts at €599 in Europe and £549 in the United Kingdom (~$725).
The Galaxy A9 will be available in selected markets from November.More news: Saudi envoy to US expresses shock at false reports
The story is breaking and will be updated shortly...
- Hillary, Bill Clinton To Make 13 Joint Appearances, Including At The Forum
- Dow has worst day in eight months as it drops 800 points
- Three strong quakes hit across the world just hours apart
- Korea, Russia call for "review" of UNSC sanctions in joint communiqué
- Soyuz rocket carrying crew to ISS malfunctions during launch
- Selena Gomez Wrote About 'Negative Comments' in Last Instagram Post Before Hospitalization
- Amazon Great Indian Festival sale: 10 top offers on refrigerators, washing machines
- USA markets drop sharply as investors are spooked by rising rates
- Kyrgios Beats Hasty Shanghai Retreat for Third Year Running
- Joe Giudice Will Be Deported After Prison Release - How Did He React?