Kanye West has made it to the Oval Office for a meeting with his buddy Donald Trump, bringing with him a number of unconventional remarks - and likely becoming the first invited guest to say "mother f***er" in the White House.
Pool reporters were allowed into the Oval Office for a photo op, where West, chatting with Trump as the president sat at the Resolute Desk, talked about his support for the pres. Near the end of the interview, Trump also went after his former chief economic adviser Gary Cohn, a key player in Woodward's book, saying, "I could tell stories about him like you wouldn't believe". "That was quite something".More news: #HimToo poster boy flips the narrative after mom's viral tweet
"I was in Washington probably 17 times in my life", President Trump told "Fox and Friends".
Inching ever closer to a Cabinet position with each passing day, Billboard now reports that Kanye West will attend the signing ceremony for the new Music Modernization Act while swinging by the White House Thursday.
"A liberal would try to control a black person through the concept of racism, because they know we are very proud, emotional people", he said. "When I put this hat on, I felt like Superman".More news: Tyson Fury still not enrolled in WBC's Clean Boxing Program
West responded: "It was from the soul".
The rapper, who is from Chicago, also urged Mr Trump to abandon stop-and-frisk policing.
West launched into his 10-minute soliloquy that touched on his decision to wear the MAGA hat on the set of "Saturday Night Live", his bi-polar diagnosis and being part of the extended Kardashian family.More news: Verne Troyer’s Cause of Death Revealed
He also described West as a "smart cookie". "And there are a lot of people that are in a situation like that, and we are actively looking for those situations", Mr. Trump said Wednesday. "I love everyone, but the campaign "I'm with her" just didn't make me feel - as a guy".
- Woman visits fiancé's grave on wedding day in her bridal gown
- Sarah Silverman Rips 'Too Far Gone' White Women Who Voted for Trump
- Galaxy S10 processor might have a dedicated NPU
- Bronson Burgoon has 1st-round lead at CIMB Classic
- Bipartisan Senate Group Forces U.S. Probe of Saudi Journalist's Disappearance
- Samsung launches A9, world's first smartphone with four rear cameras
- Michael responsible for child's death in Georgia
- USA arrests alleged Chinese national for targeting major aviation companies
- Dow sinks 800 as tech companies decline
- Hurricane Michael rips through Florida's Panhandle