Georginio Wijnaldum believes that Liverpool need to embrace the intensity of the Premier League if they are to succeed domestically this season.
"I've already learned a few things from him, but this is just the start". If you want to see fresher, give them a summer break - for Jordan Henderson, it was exactly two weeks, which is amusing.
He added: "I still think Manchester City will win the title".
"I understand my football better now, more than I ever have understood it before".More news: Red Sox play 'New York New York' in clubhouse
"But I wouldn't say the players were jaded, you take you hat off to Man City because they are the team".
"I'm playing a little bit more and that's important to me because it's important to adapt on the pitch by playing matches".
"I don't exactly know what you can win, but there is some final next summer or something so. that's it".
"It's a new experience for me, because Klopp has a different way of working from the way I'm used to".
"It has been nine wins in a row in all competitions, but I'm not sure the opposition in those games has been so good that they can get over-confident about their run and their title chances".More news: Five killed in torrential rainstorms in Majorca
Barkley has not played for the Three Lions since the friendly against Australia prior to Euro 2016, but was handed a recall last week by Gareth Southgate as England continue their Nations League campaign against Croatia and Spain.
Shaqiri is battling with a host of exciting forwards at Liverpool for a place in Klopp's side, with Roberto Firmino, Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane ahead of him in the pecking order. Even when we won 3-0 at home, 4-3, 2-1 at City, over the full match it was never like this.
However, Mahrez's miserable record from the spot continued as City's club record 60 million pound (US$79 million) signing missed for the fourth time in his last six penalties by blasting well over the bar.
"It's a long, long way to go so I don't think anyone is getting too carried away".More news: Dow ends brutal session with 3.2% loss, Nasdaq -4.1%
- Google Lens Now Built Into Pixel 3 Camera
- Rock used as a doorstop for decades is actually a $100,000 meteorite
- '2.2m Nepalis suffer from mental health disorder' - Capital
- Trump apologizes to Kavanaugh and declares him 'proven innocent'
- Tropical Storm Michael could form late Sunday, hit the USA midweek
- 'Pet Sematary' Remake Gets A Creepy Resurrection In Chilling Trailer
- Kevin Tway Wins First PGA Tour Event
- Trump Administration Examines Path to Waive Iranian Oil Sanctions
- Sears is preparing for bankruptcy as soon as this weekend
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro images reveal awesome 'waterdrop' style notch screen