Presently, the screen to body ration of Galaxy S9 is around eighty-four per cent. Bell claims that the next Samsung flagship will come with a dual selfie camera similar to the Samsung Galaxy A8 - something that will likely come with improvements.
It should be borne in mind that Samsung is in the habit of presenting new color solutions sometime after the release of the device.
Samsung describes the Galaxy A9 as the world's first "quad-camera" phone. The cameras on the Galaxy Note 9 and some recent Samsung phones offer scene optimisation that uses AI to detect scenes and enhance the quality of photos. And one of them will have two versions of its own, including an LTE and a 5G model.More news: Soyuz rocket carrying crew to ISS malfunctions during launch
Whichever option we get, the A9 ships standard with 128GB of storage and support for up to 512GB of microSD extras.
It's the camera arrangement that's really of interest here, though. The rear fingerprint scanner and face unlock features from the S9 lineup have made it here, as has a 3,800mAh battery and fast charge.
And that's not where the cameras end, since there is a 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 for all selfies and video calls. The bottom lens is for a 5MP depth camera. The A7 matches the A9 in terms of camera specs, the (we assume) pricier handset just gets a little closer to your subject.More news: Minnesota kids diagnosed with rare, polio-like disease
Gfk, the German market research firm reported that Samsung not only led the 40,000 rupees and above segment but also registered a 55.5 per cent market share (by value) and 55 per cent (by volume) in the 30,000 rupees and above segment in August.
Have they pulled it off, though, or is this just a way to add something different to the packaging?
"Building on our legacy in smartphone camera development we're introducing next-generation technology across our entire Galaxy portfolio to give more consumers the opportunity to experience cutting-edge innovation", Koh said today in a statement. Thankfully that won't take too long.More news: These maps shed light on when and where Hurricane Michael will hit
"Talking about the specifications, the Galaxy A9 (2018) sports a 6.3" Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (1080 x 2220 pixels) resolution. The company hasn't mentioned which markets those are yet, but we're hoping to be included on the guest list.
- Samsung launches A9, world's first smartphone with four rear cameras
- British couple killed as their taxi is swept away in Mallorca floods
- Joe Giudice Will Be Deported After Prison Release - How Did He React?
- Kyrgios Beats Hasty Shanghai Retreat for Third Year Running
- Samsung Galaxy A9 gets leaked Geekbench results
- I don't like Fed raising interest rates so quickly, says Trump
- Michael responsible for child's death in Georgia
- Strictly Come Dancing contestant Seann Walsh under fire from ex-girlfriend
- Netflix's The Witcher Casts Ciri and Yennefer
- Amazon Great Indian Festival sale: 10 top offers on refrigerators, washing machines