Today's inaugural summit aligns with the couple's Heads Together charity and their targeted focus on mental health awareness, and is being co-hosted by the British government and the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), and they watched two presentations on successful mental health programmes in the United States and Slovenia. "It's great to have some creative reason in which the same [mental health] conversations are going on".
"That's pretty much ruined the picture", William joked, via E!
The royal donned a chic lilac Emilia Wickstead dress, which she teamed with a pair of pointed nude stilettos and a matching handbag. However, both royals added a brushstroke to the piece, titled "Someone To Turn To", which was inspired by the summit.More news: Brits brace for 'the other' royal wedding
This saw the couple break out into laughter along with the crowd.
The couple also learned about Friendship Bench, part of an innovative programme from Zimbabwe, which has taught elderly women the skills to become trained 'community grandmothers'. Avid royal-watchers may recognise the dress from her 2017 trip to Berlin.
Middleton, who returned to her royal duties exactly one week ago to greet school children at a wildlife garden event, looked as stunning as ever for her latest engagement.
The Cambridges have two older children - Prince George, five, and Princess Charlotte, three.More news: Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle Brings Battle Royale to Retail
They also heard presentations on two case studies of active mental health programmes from Slovenia and the United States of America and visited an exhibition area. He has since been joined by wife Meghan Markle at mental health charity events.
Prince William and Catherine flashed huge smiles.More news: Huawei Mate 20 Pro images reveal awesome 'waterdrop' style notch screen
- Trump apologizes to Kavanaugh and declares him 'proven innocent'
- Thomas Rhett's American Music Awards flashy suit contains hidden tribute
- BrettKavanaugh.com links to resources for sexual assault survivors
- International Monetary Fund upgrades outlook on Russian Federation as economy recovers
- Tropical Storm Michael could form late Sunday, hit the US midweek
- Trump Administration Examines Path to Waive Iranian Oil Sanctions
- '2.2m Nepalis suffer from mental health disorder' - Capital
- 'Pet Sematary' Remake Gets A Creepy Resurrection In Chilling Trailer
- Melania Trump On Me Too: We Should Support Men, 'Not Just Women'
- Terrifying GFS path maps show BRUTAL intensity of eye — Hurricane Michael MAP