This is a surprise entry that will sit alongside two other high-end smartphones, the upcoming Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro, both expected to launch during a press event next week. Obviously, we will only know for sure once the Mate 20 hits the market as well. So we already have a good idea of what to expect specs-wise and an even better idea of what they'll look like.More news: 'Prove' Jamal Khashoggi walked out of consulate - Erdogan asks Riyadh
And Huawei Mate 20 Pro sports a glass back that is also curved at the edges. WinFuture notes that there remains a third, unknown Mate 20 phone that we haven't seen leak yet.
The claim may be accurate, as it turns out. As of now, there is no confirmation about the special edition Mate 20 in partnership with Porsche Design. The device will be offering up to 8GB of RAM and up to 512GB of internal storage. It's a short 10-second clip showing a smartphone shrouded in a block of ice, revealed to be the Mate 20X by one of the hashtags. The Kirin 980 is said to perform up to 20 percent faster while being up to 40 percent more power efficient than its predecessor. For this reason the eyes of the tech community will be on London on October 16 when Huawei unveil their next flagship, the Mate 20 series.More news: Mental Health in the Workplace conference takes place at County Hall, Maidstone
Anyone interested in the Mate 20 Pro or a gaming phone built by Huawei?
The regular Mate 20 will feature a water-drop notch while the Pro version will come with the regular notch. While the standard Mate 20 is depicted with a rear fingerprint sensor, the Mate 20 Pro will feature an in-display reader. He headed the gadgets-merchandising division of one of the Philippines' largest retail operators somewhere in between.More news: Liveblog: Google’s Pixel 3 launch event at 11am ET Tuesday, October 9
- Bulgaria detains suspect over killing of journalist
- DC Comics hires James Gunn after Disney fires him
- Market Outlook: China cuts reserve requirements
- Scientist warning over climate change and global warming - CBBC Newsround
- Brits brace for 'the other' royal wedding
- Hurricane Michael takes aim at Florida Panhandle, prompting evacuations
- Britain sees Brexit progress, again calls on European Union to ‘meet us halfway’
- Rock used as a doorstop for decades is actually a $100,000 meteorite
- Fortnite: Deep Freeze Bundle Brings Battle Royale to Retail
- PSN ID Change Feature Announced, In PlayStation Preview Program Now