Deep Freeze does, of course, come with a download of Fortnite Battle Royale, but given that that's now free-to-play anyway, I don't really think it counts.
The bundle launches for Switch, Xbox One, and PS4 on 16th November and will be available for £24.99 / $29.99, securing the extra shelf space and visibility in stores that it (definitely doesn't) need.More news: PSN ID Change Feature Announced, In PlayStation Preview Program Now
It's worth mentioning, however, that it will also be available digitally, for those who prefer to download it online. This includes a Frostbite Outfit, Cold Front Glider, Chill-Axe Pickaxe, Freezing Point Back Bling and there are 1000 V-Bucks thrown in for good measure. For context, 1,000 V-bucks is the equivalent of $10 U.S. dollars. Fortnite's Legendary outfits cost 2,000 V-Bucks ($20).
For a more direct comparison, the other dominating on-the-go battle royale game, "PUBG Mobile", has made roughly $47 million for its iOS version in the 173 days since it began offering in-app purchases, according to Sensor Tower. It seems this bundle is marketed toward the holiday season, so it's likely to do well as a gift for Christmas but not before the game delivers something for Halloween.More news: Mohamed Salah Has Received 53% Of Votes To Win The Balon d'Or
With another rocket launcher, it'll continue to be tough for players to out-build their opponents. For example, new challenges will go live later this week, and week 3 challenges have already leaked. Fans haven't particularly been supporters of many explosives, and it would probably be safe to say the Quad Launcher will have to overcome some skeptical thinking. The concept of Fortnite Battle Royale is based on the popular genre of the same name and has been immensely popular for Epic Games, becoming a worldwide phenomenon.More news: Mental Health in the Workplace conference takes place at County Hall, Maidstone
- Bulgaria detains suspect over killing of journalist
- American Music Awards: See Photos From the Red Carpet
- Microsoft announces Project xCloud game streaming tech
- Microsoft may be purchasing Fallout: New Vegas developer Obsidian
- Trump questions United Nations global warming report
- 'Prove' Jamal Khashoggi walked out of consulate - Erdogan asks Riyadh
- Thomas Rhett's American Music Awards flashy suit contains hidden tribute
- Brits brace for 'the other' royal wedding
- Aussies bridle at horse race ad on Sydney Opera House
- The Walking Dead Season 9 Premiere Ratings Lowest Since 2010