Users in Australia have just experienced the daylight saving time change and are finding their Watches are now stuck in reboot loops.
When clocks change there isn't the standard 24 hours in a single day, and that seems to be causing the issue. Although the exact problem has not yet been diagnosed, it appears that the large Activity complication simply can not handle drawing its graph with one of those 24 hour missing. Apparently, users who have their Infograph Modular face active on their watch face are facing the problem.More news: Scientist warning over climate change and global warming - CBBC Newsround
Until Apple will provide specific steps and process of getting the issue fix, its bettery to leave the Watch and wait for the fix.
In the meantime, if you find yourself affected by the bug, try changing the watch face on your iPhone as your Apple Watch reboots itself. Leaving it on the charger could also cause problems for the watch's long-term battery health, experts said.More news: Market Outlook: China cuts reserve requirements
It's not clear if the smaller Activity issues are causing problems, so far it appears to be limited to the large Activity issue in the centre of the Infograph Modular watch face.
"I removed the Infograph faces through the app and did a hard reset and my watch came good". DST ends in Europe on October 28th and in North America on November 4th so the company has more than enough time to get things right.More news: Ignore even more phone calls with Google's 'call screen' feature
- Mohamed Salah Has Received 53% Of Votes To Win The Balon d'Or
- Virgin Galactic to be in space 'in weeks,' owner Branson says
- DC Comics hires James Gunn after Disney fires him
- Pixel 3 and 3 XL pre-orders, pricing, availability, and more
- Malema's EFF declares 'war' to remove South Africa's finance minister
- Trump questions United Nations global warming report
- 'Prove' Jamal Khashoggi walked out of consulate - Erdogan asks Riyadh
- Aussies bridle at horse race ad on Sydney Opera House
- Tropical Storm Michael could form late Sunday, hit the US midweek
- Thomas Rhett's American Music Awards flashy suit contains hidden tribute