Users in Australia have just experienced the daylight saving time change and are finding their Watches are now stuck in reboot loops.
When clocks change there isn't the standard 24 hours in a single day, and that seems to be causing the issue. Although the exact problem has not yet been diagnosed, it appears that the large Activity complication simply can not handle drawing its graph with one of those 24 hour missing. Apparently, users who have their Infograph Modular face active on their watch face are facing the problem.More news: The Walking Dead Season 9 Premiere Ratings Lowest Since 2010
Until Apple will provide specific steps and process of getting the issue fix, its bettery to leave the Watch and wait for the fix.
In the meantime, if you find yourself affected by the bug, try changing the watch face on your iPhone as your Apple Watch reboots itself. Leaving it on the charger could also cause problems for the watch's long-term battery health, experts said.More news: Aguero nominated for Ballon d'Or
It's not clear if the smaller Activity issues are causing problems, so far it appears to be limited to the large Activity issue in the centre of the Infograph Modular watch face.
"I removed the Infograph faces through the app and did a hard reset and my watch came good". DST ends in Europe on October 28th and in North America on November 4th so the company has more than enough time to get things right.More news: Bulgaria detains suspect over killing of journalist
- Aussies bridle at horse race ad on Sydney Opera House
- Thomas Rhett's American Music Awards flashy suit contains hidden tribute
- Microsoft may be purchasing Fallout: New Vegas developer Obsidian
- Pixel 3 and 3 XL pre-orders, pricing, availability, and more
- Market Outlook: China cuts reserve requirements
- Trump questions United Nations global warming report
- Yankees ace Luis Severino not seeing eye to eye with Pedro Martinez
- Microsoft announces Project xCloud game streaming tech
- Banky's secret shredder stunt will only raise prices for his work
- Florida, Alabama bracing for 'monstrous' Hurricane Michael