Arsenal are right to stand firm in contract talks with Aaron Ramsey and risk losing the Wales midfielder for nothing, says club great Ian Wright.
"I have to stick with Arsenal as they have to make this kind of stance because of the amount of players we've lost in this fashion", Wright said.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores his second
"He can play anywhere, in any league, for any elite club".
The pair have clicked on and off the pitch, Aubameyang now having scored 16 goals in his first 23 appearances - a better start to life at Arsenal than Thierry Henry.
The victory took Arsenal up to fourth, just two points off the top spot which is occupied by current champions Manchester City.More news: Israeli PM’s wife goes on trial for fraud
Lacazette, however, wants to silence any chat of such an achievement and focus on doing the things which have enabled Emery to oversee such a streak.
"We have to keep quiet and work like we did before and the season is going well". Aaron's had a lot of injuries, but I watched him against Cardiff - and he played the whole game. We will enjoy it, we are working well and we want to continue like this.
With Chelsea making up ground by winning 3-0 at Southampton, the league's three unbeaten teams go into the global break locked together on 20 points. "The best performer for us is every player".More news: Sky Sports pundit aims Man City barb at Reds’ title chances
Mahrez has now missed five of his past eight Premier League penalties - one for City and four for his previous club Leicester City - and seems highly unlikely to be given another chance after blasting the ball over the bar in the 86th minute.More news: Taylor Swift’s political Instagram post causes spike in voter registration, organization says
- Pompeo’s China visit marked by frosty talks and ‘fundamental disagreement’
- Saints star Brees sets National Football League all-time pass yardage record
- Apparent white tiger attack kills keeper at Japan zoo
- Fatal N.Y. Limo Crash Raises Safety Questions About 'Frankenstein' Vehicles
- Unusual light from rocket launch visible in northern Nevada
- Trump official sought Israeli help to disrupt rival campaigns
- NASA Hubble Space Telescope grapples with new mechanical failure
- Google+ will be shut down following security bug
- 'They erupted in cheers' - footage of NZDF Indonesia tsunami evacuation
- Dettori repeats Arc de Triomphe success on flying Enable