Arsenal are right to stand firm in contract talks with Aaron Ramsey and risk losing the Wales midfielder for nothing, says club great Ian Wright.
"I have to stick with Arsenal as they have to make this kind of stance because of the amount of players we've lost in this fashion", Wright said.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scores his second
"He can play anywhere, in any league, for any elite club".
The pair have clicked on and off the pitch, Aubameyang now having scored 16 goals in his first 23 appearances - a better start to life at Arsenal than Thierry Henry.
The victory took Arsenal up to fourth, just two points off the top spot which is occupied by current champions Manchester City.More news: Comedian Pete Davidson Calls Kanye West a Jackass for 'SNL' Rant
Lacazette, however, wants to silence any chat of such an achievement and focus on doing the things which have enabled Emery to oversee such a streak.
"We have to keep quiet and work like we did before and the season is going well". Aaron's had a lot of injuries, but I watched him against Cardiff - and he played the whole game. We will enjoy it, we are working well and we want to continue like this.
With Chelsea making up ground by winning 3-0 at Southampton, the league's three unbeaten teams go into the global break locked together on 20 points. "The best performer for us is every player".More news: Nikki Haley To Step Down As United Nations Ambassador
Mahrez has now missed five of his past eight Premier League penalties - one for City and four for his previous club Leicester City - and seems highly unlikely to be given another chance after blasting the ball over the bar in the 86th minute.More news: Sevastova beats Osaka in China Open semifinal
- Pixel Slate: first Images of Google’s new tablet leak
- 'Venom' sets October record with US$80M; 'Star Is Born' soars
- William Nordhaus and Paul Romer Win Nobel Prize for Economics
- New Trailer Released for Making a Murderer: Part 2
- Pompeo’s China visit marked by frosty talks and ‘fundamental disagreement’
- Aubameyang and Ramsey make history in EPL after scoring brace against Fulham
- Sky Sports pundit aims Man City barb at Reds’ title chances
- Taylor Swift’s political Instagram post causes spike in voter registration, organization says
- Lawsuit accuses Antonio Brown of almost killing toddler in 'fit of rage'
- Watch today's 'Made by Google' Pixel 3 event here live