She also said in her affidavit that no civil suit can be instituted to claim seized properties under Section 54 (3) of the Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Proceeds of Unlawful Activities 2001 for any business transaction or "dealing".
Anti-graft investigators spent almost 13 hours recording Rosmah's statement last week as part of their inquiry into 1MDB.
Former Malaysian prime minister Najib Razak's wife Rosmah Mansor will know soon whether she will have to give evidence in a legal suit over unpaid jewellery worth RM60 million (S$19.9 million) demanded by a Lebanese jeweller, who counts the former self-styled first lady as one of his best customers, local media reported.
"Rosmah will be brought to the Kuala Lumpur Sessions Court on Oct 4 (tomorrow), at 8.00 am to be charged", MACC said.More news: Sparkling Silva earns Manchester City precious victory
She was summoned regarding beleaguered sovereign wealth fund 1Malaysia Development Berhad's (1MDB) subsidiary SRC International Sdn Bhd and the anti-graft body's investigation into money laundering.
Datuk Seri Najib Razak left the Bukit Aman Commercial Crimes Investigations Department (CCID) headquarters just as quietly as he arrived some three hours earlier today.
Nooryana said she prayed for her mother to remain calm and composed because Rosmah would likely worry about everyone at home.
Rosmah Mansor smiled at reporters but didn't speak as she was escorted into the agency's building.More news: Passengers told to stay away from Stansted after airline collapse
This is the fourth time the former leader has been called up for questioning.
Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor arrives at the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) in Putrajaya today.
It is understood that her presence at MACC back then was because investigators believed that funds from SRC International were allegedly used to purchase the oral dietary supplements.More news: Chiefs Capitalized After Broncos Ditched The Ground Game
- Rebels deny withdrawing weapons, fighters from Idlib demilitarised zone
- Fans are fuming after Manchester United draw against Valencia
- Emergency alert test going out to cell phones nationwide Wednesday
- Warnock tells Hart to forget about England recall
- President Trump announces new trade deal with Mexico, Canada
- Fan Bingbing: missing Chinese actor hit with $129m tax bill
- LAPD announces arrest in recent celebrity burglaries
- Musician Balabhaskar who was injured in auto accident passes away
- #ManikarnikaTeaser: In 2-minutes, Kangana shows her hardwork, grit and fighting-spirit
- Trump gained his fortune from fraud, handouts from his father