"Freedom of speech", he said.
More disharmony in the Manchester United camp.
Mourinho does feel that United probably could have beaten Valencia, but accepts a draw as being a fair result. "The team must fight, work, compete, win duels, be humble, and then at the end of the game every player must be exhausted because of the hard work they have given for the club, the fans and for each other'".More news: Wife of Malaysian ex-PM arrested in graft case
If that seemed to be a veiled reference - yes, another one - to the fact that United failed to upgrade their squad with an extra central defender in summer, Mourinho was more explicit in a television interview when he claimed his centre-halves do not have the technical ability to play out from the back.
"We knew we would not create 20 chances".
United won their first match of the Champions League group stage against Young Boys, but had to make do with a point today. It is a very hard group, yes.
He said: "We left the hotel at 6pm, hoping that 30 minutes would be enough, which normally is".More news: Trump gained his fortune from fraud, handouts from his father
Mourinho has been under fire for a string of poor results and even worse performances with United suffering their worst start to a league campaign in 29 years.
"He's coming out in press conferences, having a go at players, people above him".
Scholes added: "I think his mouth is out of control and I think he's embarrassing the club". "He said what he wants to say, I'm not interested, honestly, I'm not interested".
One fan wrote: "Sack Mourinho now!"More news: Attorney fires back at Trump for mocking Ford during rally
Is time running out for Mourinho?
- Boris Johnson slams Chequers 'outrage' in direct pitch to Tory members
- Twins fire manager Paul Molitor
- Oil price is heading towards $90 per barrel
- Rebels deny withdrawing weapons, fighters from Idlib demilitarised zone
- Brett Kavanaugh will not return to teach at Harvard this winter
- Palestinians, Israeli Arabs strike against Israel’s Jewish nation law
- 3 takeaways from the Dodgers win over the Rockies
- President Trump announces new trade deal with Mexico, Canada
- Outpouring of anger on Twitter after Trump mocks Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Sparkling Silva earns Manchester City precious victory