"Freedom of speech", he said.
More disharmony in the Manchester United camp.
Mourinho does feel that United probably could have beaten Valencia, but accepts a draw as being a fair result. "The team must fight, work, compete, win duels, be humble, and then at the end of the game every player must be exhausted because of the hard work they have given for the club, the fans and for each other'".More news: Sparkling Silva earns Manchester City precious victory
If that seemed to be a veiled reference - yes, another one - to the fact that United failed to upgrade their squad with an extra central defender in summer, Mourinho was more explicit in a television interview when he claimed his centre-halves do not have the technical ability to play out from the back.
"We knew we would not create 20 chances".
United won their first match of the Champions League group stage against Young Boys, but had to make do with a point today. It is a very hard group, yes.
He said: "We left the hotel at 6pm, hoping that 30 minutes would be enough, which normally is".More news: LAPD announces arrest in recent celebrity burglaries
Mourinho has been under fire for a string of poor results and even worse performances with United suffering their worst start to a league campaign in 29 years.
"He's coming out in press conferences, having a go at players, people above him".
Scholes added: "I think his mouth is out of control and I think he's embarrassing the club". "He said what he wants to say, I'm not interested, honestly, I'm not interested".
One fan wrote: "Sack Mourinho now!"More news: Warnock tells Hart to forget about England recall
Is time running out for Mourinho?
- Wife of Malaysian ex-PM arrested in graft case
- Trump Mock's Kavanaugh Accuser's Vague Allegations: 'I Don't Know!'
- Ryder Cup: Tiger Woods reacts to USA's crushing Ryder Cup defeat
- Chiefs Capitalized After Broncos Ditched The Ground Game
- Pentagon Cancels Talks With China Amid Rising Tensions
- Emergency alert test going out to cell phones nationwide Wednesday
- Attorney fires back at Trump for mocking Ford during rally
- President Trump announces new trade deal with Mexico, Canada
- Outpouring of anger on Twitter after Trump mocks Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser
- Death toll from Indonesian tsunami rises to more than 1200