This seems to play right along an emotional recent Twitter thread in which the God Is A Woman singer declared how overwhelmed she was. "Just one. Please", she wrote, before adding in another tweet, "I'm so f**king exhausted, please".
However, it looks as though the 25-year-old has a yen to get back out on the road and be surrounded by her fans again.
Ariana Grande asks for 'one okay day' during flurry of tweets
Fans flooded her Twitter with supportive messages, and she then thanked her fans for loving her because "i do not deserve it".
In the now-deleted messages, she said "Can I please have just one okay please".More news: Arsenal's Unai Emery urges Aaron Ramsey to prove quality amid contract stand-off
One user apologized to her 'if we did something bad, ' but Ariana assured the fan that 'ur angels in my life.it has just been a tough month. i am trying to get my work done and get back to normal and it is hard and i am human and exhausted. sorry i let you in or anxious u. i should not have tweeted. i know better'.
At the beginning of the month, Mac Miller - who dated Grande for two years prior to their split in May - died of a suspected drug overdose, with Ari posting a number of tributes in the days following.More news: Europe makes strong start to day two at Ryder Cup
'I'm trying to get my work done and get back to normal and it's hard and i'm human and exhausted. sorry i let u in or anxious u. i shouldn't have tweeted. i kno better'. "When I got home from tour, I had really wild dizzy spells, this feeling like I couldn't breathe. I've always had anxiety, but it had never been physical before", the "No Tears Left to Cry" singer said in the August issue of ELLE magazine. "I hope you're OK now. rest".
"We talked about this". So many times. I'm so mad, I'm so sad I don't know what to do. You were my dearest friend. I really wanted to.More news: The tweaked BMW i3 gets all the range
- Ryder Cup -- United States trails Europe 10-6 heading into final day
- Tropical Storm Watch remains in effect for SVG - Advisory #8
- Ariana Grande canceled Saturday Night Live premiere performance due to 'emotional reasons'
- Kim Jong Un and I 'fell in love': Donald Trump
- Barty through to Wuhan semi-finals
- Based product selection planned for new Amazon outlet
- English Premier League Report: Chelsea v Liverpool 29 September 2018
- Benjamin Mendy: Pep Guardiola speaks to left-back over lateness
- Facebook has new 'Quest' for virtual reality
- VW, Microsoft team up to build connected cars